Potw!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try reloading the page

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have the multi ps but not the earthlike spiritbomb.

*EDIT*

I got it. Thanks Joe refreshin worked.

Best answers
I like that, you cant really tell he is charging a Spirit Bomb, it looks more like a gen beam. Sneaky sneaky.

But why is he glowing? I never remember Goku glowing when charging an SB.

Best answers
I still don't get why this is called an earthlike spirit bomb.
Looks like a mini-spirit bomb. An earthlike spirit bomb sounds like the one Goku threw at Buu. You know like really really big.
Anyways, its looking real good, hopefully they're almost finished with the bugsweeping phase.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the earthlike spirit bomb refers to something in the friexa saga during a fight on earth. It was apparently smaller and chaged in his hand instead of way over his head and giant.

*edit*

Well, I'll be, 600 posts.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by phrack50
I still don't get why this is called an earthlike spirit bomb.
Looks like a mini-spirit bomb. An earthlike spirit bomb sounds like the one Goku threw at Buu.
It's called earthlike because it's the same size as the Spirit Bomb Goku used against Vegeta in the Saiyan saga (on Earth! :rolleyes: )

If it was going to be a huge SB, they would have called it planet-like Spirit Bomb :p

Best answers
not only during the fight against vegeta,but also the Tree of Might movie,remember he threw an itsy bitsy SB against whoever that guy is(yes I got the japanese version,full of swearing I tell you :))

But then,it IS a good sign that it will be released REAL soon....but don't get your hopes up,they might come across never before-seen bugs during the testphases

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Doodie Man
not only during the fight against vegeta,but also the Tree of Might movie,remember he threw an itsy bitsy SB against whoever that guy is(yes I got the japanese version,full of swearing I tell you :))
Yes, but movies are not included on ESF.
The spirit bomb will be very effective for goku (In my opinion) I find myself saving myself from alot of really powerful beams by chucking a big bang or a sbc to slow it down so i can escape, goku's Earth Spirit Bomb is just another attack that i can now use :]

Best answers
WEll be darned.. i didn't catch what it was... any way.. it's more like jamcha's spirit bomb now. (he used it in some of the first eps of DBZ where he goes in that clock chamber and fight those Saiyins.

Best answers
no thats not a spirit bomb:p...but anyway it looks like the spirit bomb krillin got from goku againsty vegeta...really cool i like it a lot!!!

Best answers
it is.. just watch it. he even says it.. just check and you'll see i'm right or just PROVE me wrong :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it has to be that kind of spirit bomb, its not like goku is going to hand over a full sized spirit bomb to krillin is it?
(And Krillin held it in his hand, like Goku is in the picture)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by LaMM
but anyway it looks like the spirit bomb krillin got from goku againsty vegeta...really cool i like it a lot!!!
I just said it WAS, so... duh :scared:

Oh and Lost: they just translated it wrong :devgrin: I know he says Spirit Bomb, but the attack isn't actually called Spirit Bomb :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom