[Old PotW] PotW: Frieza's Finishing Move

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, I feel Frieza should really kick ass vs non SSJ players. That's the way it was on Namek. Without SSJ, everyone was screwed.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, looking at Frieza's pose in the potw i see a slight resemblance with Batman/Symbiote Spiderman. :D

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Game balance is going to be even as it ever has been. We're going to try to make it even better in the end, but we're not going to sacrifice game play for perfect accuracy to the show :p

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
It looks cool and ll but since there are no visible street lights and no visible source of light in the image, why dose frieza and the rain drops on him glow? Full moon? :p

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Suggestion: Perhaps you can decrease the size of the splash effect on the player model, it looks rather large now

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll probably look ok animated in game. I haven't seen the effect yet though.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only dark because I had on a specific weather setting, a Stormy night which you may have recognized from my Christmas FX Trailer. The game only gets dark during certain weather conditions, which there will be alot of :D. Thanks though. The FX are way better than this right now as well, I redid them even better right after I took this picture suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! gimme some love

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
IF one would calculate how much chance you have in getting those splashes in that size, the screenshot would be a one-in-a-million, which is exactly the reason why I suggested it.
I don't care if it's an animation, it starts(and proberly goes on for atleast .8 seconds) in that size, which could be disturbing.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty certain they're particles, not just simple sprites. But trust me, Dalte will make it look good.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think the model in that stance in that weather, is enough for a wow, forget the actual finishing move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom