POTW 18/12/05

Best answers
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: oh you know for sure i am not that krillin...who would ever kill me with candy :rolleyes:

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And god I hope that super buu is still attached to one of the old skeletons, he looks retarded. But damn the more look at fat guu the more pimp he looks, love it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you say that super buu looks bad? Looks fine to me, if there's any beef it's probably the angle and the fact tjhat he's in the middle of an anim.

Best answers
just one question

how can you get all three different buus when there can only be two forms

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
because in 1.3 there are more then just two forms ...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay. 1. the buu on the left looks wacky, my guess is the angle.

2. wtf did smith make? something about something about aa and af? aro0?

Give it to me now.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The antialiasing command and the anti...bacterialsoap command.

Overlord tells us how to get it somewhere up there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's really easy, actually. Right click on your destop, goto settings, click the advanced button. The menues to access the Antialiasing and Anistropic Filtering differ based on which company/driver suite you use.

For nVidia, click the tab that is labeled the same name as your card and then click on Performance and Quality. Click which one you wish to change, AA and/or AF, deselect Application-Controlled and adjust the slider to which setting you wish.

For ATi without the Catalyst Control Center, click the tab that is labeled OpenGL or Direct3D, based on which you use ingame, and then deselect Application Preference and manually set the slider for AA and AF.

If you don't have the OpenGL or Direct3D tabs, then it'll be under the 3D tab instead. There, you may select either OpenGL or Direct3D and click the "Use Custom Settings" box, and then click the Custom settings button to get into it. Deselect Application Preference and adjust the slider.

For ATi Drivers with the Catalyst Control Center, open it from the Start menu (Going from screenshots) and open the 3D side menu. You may either go to Anti-Aliasing or Anistropic Filtering, where it'll have a little preview box to show how much difference the setting makes. Or, you can go to No Preview, deselect the "Let the application decide" box, and set the slider to where you wish.

For other cards, I have no idea, sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
And god I hope that super buu is still attached to one of the old skeletons
He is. Sleep easier.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've put my mind at easy, I may now pass on to the next... goodbye, friends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the tip on AA and AS settings. I knew those settings were there but never thought to change them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom