[Old PotW] POTW - 12/5/15

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
aww yes my fix is here!
Btw i notice the camera can be turned like in 1.2.3 and there was a talk a while back about how certain camera positions can be a great advantage like to do angle hits easier, are you planning something for that or will the camera be free to move like the old versions ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The camera is free to move. Even more than 1.2.3

You can even save multiple camera positions and bind them to keys so you can switch on the fly.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
his underwear seems weird to me. idk what it is but it just seems off

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Theres no reason to be hyped, it's going to take a long periodically time for it's release

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Until now, i thought it was an outline of the sole of a foot.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last time we did something holiday themed people got angry because we were "wasting time"

Discord Member
Best answers
Last time we did something holiday themed people got angry because we were "wasting time"
People seem to get angry regardless of what happens in life, but I can sympathize with that sentiment. You don't have to do something "big," a little nod to it being Christmas and time passing will go a long way - shows you are still active, and what have you (if that's a concern.) Like, you could make a simple Santa hat, plop it on all the models and position them awkwardly, "Merry Christmas" done in MS Pain, and boom. And next year, you'll be able to reuse the Santa hat model, and so on. Even better, and far less time consuming, you could record a sixty second skirmish in Final with your most complete models, and just ship it as is. While the Frieza and Goku battle was great, you don't always have to go to such lengths to show off your game. The less effort you put in, the less likely it is people will complain about how they think you're wasting your time.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People seem to get angry regardless of what happens in life, but I can sympathize with that sentiment. You don't have to do something "big," a little nod to it being Christmas and time passing will go a long way - shows you are still active, and what have you (if that's a concern.) Like, you could make a simple Santa hat, plop it on all the models and position them awkwardly, "Merry Christmas" done in MS Pain, and boom. And next year, you'll be able to reuse the Santa hat model, and so on. Even better, and far less time consuming, you could record a sixty second skirmish in Final with your most complete models, and just ship it as is. While the Frieza and Goku battle was great, you don't always have to go to such lengths to show off your game. The less effort you put in, the less likely it is people will complain about how they think you're wasting your time.
Well we got a lot of flack for the stunt with the easter egg i pulled for easter. And all i did was copy the Goku character and set the model to an easter egg, then fought against a Goku bot. People didnt seem to like the idea in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom