[Old PotW] POTW - 10/6/13

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
thats what you think :3

Best answers
A video of Goku surfing on the water would be epic...It looks beautifull but its just a POTW.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sunday is church day. Monday is when Garfield hates going to the doctors to get check-up on.

--- edit ---

Sunday is church day. Monday is when Garfield hates going to the doctors to get check-up on.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is monday lol, not sunday
Stop complaining. You still get one pic per week.

As for the water effect... it's something that i always thought you guys will add. And it looks god damn satisfying to me. GJ!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
From when I tried my hand at mapping a few years ago till now, I can't believe how far things have progressed. Looks great.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what about a short video next time because it is just photo for a week and another week ....
please it will be awesome if you do a short video for per 3 weeks first week photo second week photo third week video and again and again
please even short video of 20 sec or something per 3 weeks and every esf fans will be very happy
thank you so much if you do this we trust your taste of taking photos and videos !!!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what about a short video next time because it is just photo for a week and another week ....
please it will be awesome if you do a short video for per 3 weeks first week photo second week photo third week video and again and again
please even short video of 20 sec or something per 3 weeks and every esf fans will be very happy
thank you so much if you do this we trust your taste of taking photos and videos !!!
What about they do that when they want to ? I'm not trying to be mean , but you can't ask anything from team, they are already doing their best, and they decide what they want to show to us.

Best answers
What are the components of a computer that plays the new esf?

Last edited:
Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice Potw btw The shaders of the Palms are awesome and also the water reflectation is Incredible. But one question: If i do an Ki blast or Kamehameha or whatever threw the water, will it look almost like this (1:00 to 1:30)?
[video=youtube;ZEWH9MYf2wU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEWH9MYf2wU[/video]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not part of the team or anything but my guess is if they went through that much trouble to add the water physics and fx i'm sure those ki attack fx are going to be added eventually.

Best answers
I can't really tell but is he actually touching the water or is his flight pushing on it?

That would be amazing if ki based attacks and the melee shockwaves moved the water too.

Please release the island test map along with Final!!

--- edit ---

I can't really tell but is he actually touching the water or is his flight pushing on it?

That would be amazing if ki based attacks and the melee shockwaves moved the water too.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

--- edit ---

I believe (or atleast it looks like) he flies over the water. Or maybe he flew through the water and then took picture outside of it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Stop complaining. You still get one pic per week.

As for the water effect... it's something that i always thought you guys will add. And it looks god damn satisfying to me. GJ!
actually , now its 2 pics a week ^_^

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Well what's shown is a simple fluid like wave effect. So basicly the water can't be splitted by that. But it shows some nice waves and ripples when players fly or walk throught the water, or raindrops hitting it.
It was made because i thought it looks cool XD

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is cool :p. Little touches like that are what make a game great. I remember thinking it was so cool when I first transformed as Piccolo above water, water actually floated up to him and rotated around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom