Possible Fixes for 1.3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think theres really anything they can do about that except making them appear from thin air

nge

Best answers
Why can't they make them go to your current location as opposed to the clients location when they begin the attack? It might increase server stress slightly, but it's not like anyone uses that attack much so I can't see it just killing all servers

Force Pit Member
Best answers
donnierisk said:
YES! that's what I meant once, long ago.

Instead of beams moving around and just getting LONGER and LONGER, the one eats the other one, so the beams stay in a straight line and they won't wander of into nowhereness, so then the beam struggle will stay the same length, except for the loser's beam gets shorter and vice versa.
Yea thats the wierd thing about beam struggles in esf now. If 2 players throw beams and they dont hit each other directly, the beam struggle will like go way off somewhere else on the map and not even hurt the two in the struggle.

Only time the beam struggle should wander off is by a 3rd (4th,5th...) person's beam. And if it did, the beam struggle's speed should go faster because its obvious that the beam just saved the teammate, but everyone has to stare at the beam as it goes all the way across the map until they can finally leave the struggle and fight again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom