POP UPS!!

Best answers
first ill like to say since iam new to the forums :D
next could someone help me plz!! when ever i try to join an ESF server or any game server with steam i get a pop up!! and this is gettin relly annoying now since i time out when i get back onto the game screen! please could someone help me! I have ran viruz and spyware scanners and couldnt find anything!

Best answers
Spy bot search and destroy... thats one the icon is called on my desktop.

Best answers
hmm ok i know i am not allowd to tlk about it but do you have anything like kazza or win mx or something like that installed ??

Best answers
ok then its got me sorry thought i could but i could not if its find no spy were on your comp then i dunno maybe someone else could help sorry again

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what does the pop up say on it, or does it differentiate?

Best answers
it keeps changing, sometimes it saying ive won a competion or sometimes its advertizing viruz scanner saying i might have a viruz on my computer.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have you tried using a popup blocker?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Install Yahoo Companion, Its Awsome, Better Then Spybot S&D(I Used To Use It) , And Even Better Then Ad-Aware Personal 6.0!, Here,
http://toolbar.yahoo.com/?.cpdl=iy
Install It, And After Its Installed Click "Anti-Spy" , It Will Then Scan Your PC, Btw, It Also Has THE BEST Pop Up Blocker, Its A Toolbar btw, But Its Really Awsome..

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SCORE POST NUMBA 95!, Well Ad-Aware Is Better Then Spybot S&D, But Yahoo Companion ToolBar Is Surprisingly Better Then Both :shocked:

Best answers
did u try adaware SE? its the newest one and i used the old one the night before i got it and it said i was clean well SE found over 93 adware!!!! so go get that its awsome

Best answers
thanks for your help guys ill go cheack them and respond back to you as soon as i have :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or you could also change from IE to Mozilla (i use mozilla firefox....never get any popups.)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The same damn thing happens to me when connecting to a server with steam. I scanned my computer with ad-aware, spybot search and destroy, spybot-sd resident, spysweeper, and the cleaner (scanner for trogens). All of them found nothing...

Best answers
ok ive ran some of the stuff u mentioned found alot of stuff quarntined/deleted em but iam still getting pop ups!, i do use firefox :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom