Poll

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err...if im not mistaken he has it in 1.1 O_O
but not sure, just check it out l8er :x

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you check out the main site, the POTW is a screen of Trunks with his sword. So it should be in 1.1. As for the instagib. I don't know if that would be such a good idea. But I dont know what the team has in store.

Best answers
I believe someone made mention of half-models for disc/sword kills earlier.

Or am I getting my DBZ mods mixed up again?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, and no. Not no as in him not getting a sword; he needs it. Not instagib though... not ever, never, never ever ever never ever. Ever. Period(.)

The sword will be a melee weapon. It will not be a disc you can swoop with.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
No, and no. Not no as in him not getting a sword; he needs it. Not instagib though... not ever, never, never ever ever never ever. Ever. Period(.)
I feel strongly about the subject.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well u will see how sword will work

its complicated :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
well u will see how sword will work

its complicated :p
i love the complicated part, it makes me imagine some crazy Jedi Knight 2 lightsaber combo type stuff.

Best answers
Just to voice this: Instagib = one hit kill combat WITH MODIFIED SHOCK RIFLES, it has no meaning other than in unreal tournament. Unless they plan on putting shock rifles into ESF that is.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by psychodn
Just to voice this: Instagib = one hit kill combat WITH MODIFIED SHOCK RIFLES, it has no meaning other than in unreal tournament. Unless they plan on putting shock rifles into ESF that is.
ermm.... actually "gibs" are the pieces of flesh and bone you see floating around after a kill in many shoot em up games. including this one... so instagib(instantly gibbing) somebody would pretty much mean one hit kill that is powerful enough to "gib" somebody. make their body go into little fleshy chunks...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess that would a great idea minus the insta gibs i would make the game unfair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By now they have a sword system figured out. At least for 1.1. And I think they said somewhere here that it's just a bonus for melee, i.e trunks does more damage in melee swooping with the sword attached. And when trunks kills someone with the sword it switches to a half model (the model splits into two), it'll be like that for the discs too in terms of death animation.

Best answers
if trunks becomes the man in melee, i think ill even by able to live with his crappy ki attacks.

Best answers
from what i read i dont remember where though, the sword doesnt have any plus effects in 1.1 its gona be pretty much normal melee just with a sword.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is the sword going to replace his melee or just add another, kind of no point in having both when people are probably going to use the stronger one... the sword.

Best answers
nah, id use fists some of the time, just to be honarable. in a one on one fight i dont want to beat someone so badly that they either:
1) are forced to switch to trunks just to keep up, then others join and become trunks and you now have this mas of trunks's playing

or

2) are beaten so badly they quit and come to esf forums to whine about how overly powerfull the sword is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom