• Bulma's mother :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All the Above

• All the above except bulmas mother :(

• Total voters
Best answers
Yes i was just wondering if your thoughts were the same as mine so i have decided to create a small poll....hmmm i thought for a while on what the poll should be about then it cam to me in a tight dress and high heels.

who is the hotest female character in DBZ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think bulma is the best.. i mean she has the perfect body if u know what i mean :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to either pick Bulma or 18 based on appearance. But since Bulma is uber annoying and such.

18 wins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
videl, i guess im into the tom-boyish thing *shrug*

Best answers
its bulma when shes like in db but none over them are really hot...the hotest is ummmm launch

Best answers
Meh, all of them are cute, and I can't choose.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say they're all about the same except bulma's mom........ she creeps me out.... she can see with her eyes shut

Orz

Best answers
I voted for Chi-chi. Sure, she's insane, but I like girls with black hair and Videl is too much of a tomboy - besides, we all know she'll never leave Gohan. Chi-chi was also quite a looker once, you know. I think a few sagas and being married to Goku took their toll eventually. Besides, she attacked Super Buu with a broom. That gives her bonus points.

Bulma has got strange green/blue hair, and I'm not comfortable in a relationship if I can't figure out what colour her hair is. As for #18, she is <i>scary</i>. I must emphasise that - she scares me. She is an <i>evil robot with metal parts who kills people by punching them in the chest so hard her hand sticks out on the other side.</i> Her eyes are creepy, her voice is creepy, and the way she let Krillin name their daughter after one of his old ex-girlfriends is also very creepy and wrong on too many levels.

As for Bulma's permanently closed-eyed mother, she takes scary to a whole new level. She's Super Scary 2, or something (that was my attempt at a pun for this thread, thankyou for reading it). I don't think she has to see, as she tracks her prey by their scent and the heat of the warm, delicious blood that she senses within their veins. Nobody is safe from Bulma's Mother.

Retired
Best answers
Cartoon girls dont really turn me on, so I just can't vote on this.

Orz

Best answers
Come on, now. I found the question entertaining enough to give an answer, so why prevent a few people having some fun? Nobody forces you to vote or read on the thread, you know.

[extra bit removed by Orz. This isn't the place for debates on such things]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orz said:
Come on, now. I found the question entertaining enough to give an answer, so why prevent a few people having some fun? Nobody forces you to vote or read on the thread, you know.
Good point, im only annoyed cus Gohan is not on the list, someone put him on. And no I dont care he is not female. ;/

Best answers
videl all the way,i like her better with her short hair, no one stands up to her :laff:

Orz

Best answers
Actually, Yokie, that's also a good point - this poll is sexist! Undoubtedly there are female fans who would also like to vote. What about that slick cat Fat Buu, for instance? I bet the women just go wild for his gigantic lumpy belly!

Still, fangirls are scary, especially when they're confessing their eternal love for Trunks or Vegeta...

Retired
Best answers
Orz said:

I should add, partially in reply to Judge's comment too, that I don't think anybody in this thread has a perverse cartoon-fetish. This isn't a thread for hardcore hentai lovers, it's just a joke with some mild innuendo. Can't you see that? Growing up is also learning to tolerate and understand other people, and while I don't like being the preachy/flamer sort of person, I did resent that.
for you it may be a joke, but you don't know all the people that visit the forum. I know its a joke, but I didnt find it that 'funny'.

Orz

Best answers
But you don't reply to a joke by saying "That wasn't funny". If you don't find something funny, you shrug and move on. I don't want to talk back or sound rude to a moderator, that's just the way I see it.

It seemed to me that you were just saying that to imply that the others in this thread were somehow inferior because we were 'turned on' by cartoons. That's not the case for me, and you can hardly apply that generalisation to all those before me.

I won't go into this, though, because that would be going off-topic. (Edit: I've also removed that part of former post. I would rather not have a debate dominate the thread - but Judge, feel free to reply to this post, hopefully to prove me wrong. I agree not to continue this line of conversation any further.)

Retired
Best answers
hmm yeah you could say I should have moved on, but I felt like making a point. which was made.

and yes goin through with this would result in goin off-topic. so lets get back on-topic shall we.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom