• Buu saga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They were all pretty good....

• No comment

• Total voters
Best answers
2nd poll of the day. I try not to make to many polls in pne day because everyone usually hates it... Anyway i had to make this poll cause its been bothering me. What saga do you belive is the best in DBZ? That question is all to simple for me....

Best answers
I do believe there was a thread like this about a week ago, started by Hwoarng (spelling >_<). Anyway my favorite would probably be the Frieza saga, Goku going SSJ for the first time was pretty sweet.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Dragonball Z sucks, I wish people would watch real anime, instead of DBZ or DBGT

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DPedator, let people make up their own mind, anime or not, its a show it doesnt matter what you try to call it, its either a good show, or a bad show, you might as well say watch ER instead of DBZ, it doesnt matter, it comes down to personal taste, and sluring it means nothing... real anime? what is the definition of anime? and animated story i think, and isnt that what DBZ is?

u see, dbz isnt really supposed to be an animee..... it a manga, people just dont seem to realise this...... because people tryed to make 13 page issues of manga into a 25 min show, and to do that they added a lot of stupid stuff.... but other manga to animee conversions arent bad, like natruto, because it actually is like the manga almost in evry way... i didn't like the way freeza was portrayed in the animee, it didnt have the same hook as the manga, i watched an episode of the freeza saga, and i couldnt be arsed to watch another, but when i bought 1 of the manga's i didnt stop reading, and i went out the next day and bought the next 5 volumes.... but if ur asking about the anime, i'd say the buu saga, it had it all, there wasnt as much crap interupting the story....

🍂 Regular
Best answers
davidskiwan, don't even bother going in discussion with me, I simply don't give a ****, it's my opinion I just stated, and I don't care one bit if you like it or not.

Best answers
Then please get the hell of this thread. By stating your opinion, your telling people to say something pro or con to that. The fact that you dont care what other people think makes you useless to this kind of threads. So next time, just as an advice. Dont bother with it. Just walk away. Kay?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm With DP, Watch some real anime, or good anime for the oens who just can't grasp what he ment by real.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course i could, you dont seem to get what i ment...... what im saying is, it isnt ment to be an anime thats why people might not like it as an anime

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not ment too be an anime... wtf...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
akira toriyama, wrote and drew it all, as a manga, not for anime, he let the animation company buy DBZ off him because he didnt want to have anything more to do with it, it originaly was never ment for tv

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it is an anime, it may not have started out that way but it is. You can't just dismiss it as being "not ment for anime" even thought it is.

Just get back too the topic, this is a stupid arguement.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but the concept and the story is reason that it isnt considered a real anime, but the concept and the story is made for manga, thats what ive been saying all a long.... like some people take books and make a film, and people say it was a bad film but a good book....plus there are things that you can have in one type of media which are hard to recreate in another..... do you understand what my original point was about real anime now? what about it being a real anime anyway? you seem to class all the others anime into 1 catergory because they are much alike, where as DBZ is unique..... but thats just my opinion.....

im not trying to offend anyone, im just putting my point across, and i find its unfair if u tell me to stop....

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Jebus, can we get back to the friggin topic? All this junk really isn't needed, this was "what's your fav saga" not "does dbz suck and is it an anime" thread.

As said before, the entire Namek saga was mine...it would have served a great ending for DBZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom