POLAND DECLARES WAR

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since you guys aren't really that interested in stories about science or space, I figured I'd go the complete opposite of what I usually do.

Poland has declared war on the teletubbies, guys. They have launched a probe in an effort to discover if the teletubbies are homosexual or not. Probe. Teletubbies. Homosexual. Probe. Anus. You do the math. Are the accusers in fact latent homosexuals? Perhaps. The "War on Homosexual Propaganda" has begun.

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Entertainment-News/Article/Default.aspx?idx=1013538

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...I like space and science stories.

And I like the innuendo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm also damn interested in space, not just replying, since there's nothing to reply.

This is pretty funny, people don't have anything else to do, so they start to research this kind of thing.

Best answers
What are they gonna do? Rip off their suits and see if there really is Fab4 inside?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not surprised. Poland is a very catholic country and we all know how much those catholics love the homosexuals.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Catholic people are more homophobic than love homosexual people.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're going to send their special forces over the whatever studio they're at, kidnap them, fly them on a 747 over to an allied country, interrogate them, torture them, interrogate them again, and torture them once more.

Then other countries will find out about this travesty, go to the UN and complain about what's taking place, and the US will condemn Poland for it's crimes against humanity, at which point Russia and Iran will call the US a giant hypocrite. The US will send intel reports to the UN, and claim that the Russians have been probing US defenses along with Iran. China will condemn the US, and the US will provide proof that China has been building up its military far more than previously thought, and everyone will be in a panic. Russia will shoot down a super spy plane that the US made in 1988, and claim the US has declared war on them, so they're going to attack the US. The usual suspects buddy up.

And thus begins WW3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then other countries will find out about this travesty, go to the UN and complain about what's taking place, and the US will condemn Poland for it's crimes against humanity, at which point Russia and Iran will call the US a giant hypocrite. The US will send intel reports to the UN, and claim that the Russians have been probing US defenses along with Iran. China will condemn the US, and the US will provide proof that China has been building up its military far more than previously thought, and everyone will be in a panic. Russia will shoot down a super spy plane that the US made in 1988, and claim the US has declared war on them, so they're going to attack the US.

And thus begins WW3.
Damn. So there's nothing we can do?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid not. Poland has already sent its special forces after them.

Now we wait.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it? I don't know, man. I'm sure global warming, communists, evil imperialistic pig devils from hell, islamofacists, and the homosexual agenda has something to do with this.

On a serious and sad note: Why are people so goddamn crazy?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it? I don't know, man. I'm sure global warming, communists, evil imperialistic pig devils from hell, islamofacists, and the homosexual agenda has something to do with this.

On a serious and sad note: Why are people so goddamn crazy?
Cause we overpopulated this planet already and are depleeting its resources like there is no tomorow. Along with all the radiowaves in the air youd guess that some people would go crazy like this.

I mean come on. Even rats start to kill eachother when tere is to many of them kooked up in one place.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh....no. Personally, I blame organized religion, and I'll leave it at that.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Cause we overpopulated this planet already and are depleeting its resources like there is no tomorow. Along with all the radiowaves in the air youd guess that some people would go crazy like this.

I mean come on. Even rats start to kill eachother when tere is to many of them kooked up in one place.
the planet is not overpopulated, with roughly 6 billion on the planet, each family could have an acre of land in the state of texas alone.

gg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say we should really set our minds to it and get cracking - We CAN overpopulate the world, we just have to keep thumping like bunnies! Let's go people! Go go! Now!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the planet is not overpopulated, with roughly 6 billion on the planet, each family could have an acre of land in the state of texas alone.

gg
Holy ****.

Edit: Wait a minute... each family has 39 people in it? Either your estimation of Texas is horribly wrong, or you missed a zero in your calculation.

Best answers

gg
Surely they can fit people in to this world, but the question is, would there be enough resources to keep everyone alive?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they shall be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright? None I say! Let us take what is ours, chew and eat our fill.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****.

I know right? That bongled my mind. But people could stop ****ing so much, and we are rather wasteful.

I think it's just insecurity. If '***' becomes something of the norm, and since apparently they say god hates ***s, they fear that more will be open to it. Shoot maybe they are afraid of turning ***.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom