Pokemon X and Y announced!

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nintendo has introduced two new offshoot of the Pokémon series: Pokémon Pokémon X and Y. Both games will be available from October 2013 for 3DS.

Thus, the tradition is to be maintained to publish two different games at once. It would be the first time that Pokémon games will be released worldwide at the same time. In the video you can already see the first new Pokémon. These include Igamaro, Froxy Fynx and with whom you can probably start your adventure.

Of course there is also legendary Pokémon. A glimpse of a giant bird and a kind of deer with huge antlers can catch her ​​already. Let's see if the new generation of so many rare Pokémon will again be available only through specific actions.

Also, you no longer looks down from the top of your hero, but be directly to the action. Even while fighting the attacks of the Pokemon are now fully animated. The 3D capabilities of the 3DS will it be fully utilized.

over 150 new pokemons again guys were reaching the 1k !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdQrad3pUSU

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Both look really good. First time I'd pick the leaf starter pokemon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Frog looking thing is looking like a champ.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if it will have all the pokemon in the game. All those characters and animations on a 3DS.
If that's the case, I'll be buying a 3DS :]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Looks pretty cool. I'm hoping that the Pokemon look less retarded this gen.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Y do they always release 2 types of pokemon versions :-\, it looks pretty neat though. Finally a pokemon game of which isn't exactly the same as the other versions. They really can't think of anything (improvement wise) new.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
we are reaching 1 k pokemons lol

like i stated in my first post the 3DS features will be 100 prozent usable dont know whats new there but it shows new 3d features and stuff and third person

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Y do they always release 2 types of pokemon versions :-\, it looks pretty neat though. Finally a pokemon game of which isn't exactly the same as the other versions. They really can't think of anything (improvement wise) new.
They make it so you have to trade from one version to the other to finish your pokedex like in Red and Blue and such.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Nice, I should maybe catch up on the new games lol. Re-played yellow not ages ago (1 year or so)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One step closer to a Pokemon MMO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still play Leaf Green every now and again on my phone. I wanted to play Black and White, but unfortunately don't have the means of playing it.

Does anyone know if Black/White works with a regular DS? Or do you need the 3DS?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still play Leaf Green every now and again on my phone. I wanted to play Black and White, but unfortunately don't have the means of playing it.

Does anyone know if Black/White works with a regular DS? Or do you need the 3DS?

It works on the normal DS. I use a DS Lite for mine.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still waiting for GTA: Pokemon Edition.

>.>

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i bet the third edition will be called Pokemon Z

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm still waiting on Big Game Hunter: Pokemon

--- edit ---

$$$$

Make two games virtually the same, make the game based on collection, then make some slight changes so you have to get both games somehow to get all the content.

easy money

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's basically it

Version 1 is missing Pokemon 15, 27, 44 and 109
Version 2 is missing Pokemon 16, 28, 45 and 110

Basically the same Pokemon but different look and a couple of different moves but

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom