please read

Best answers
well i think you should have gohan when his a teenage instead so he can be normal and ssj and ssj2 and then mystic gohan because now when goku can be ssj3 you should make gohan when his a teenage instead.. isnt it better?
and a question why doesnt the dragonballs work?? they arent in the game.. and theres no dragonballs in 1.2 either

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the team wants this to be more on the Cell saga so in the Cell saga Gohan was teen you can allwase get custom models and SSJ 3 it's not that difrent from ssj2 the caracters ar more balance by the PL bonus.The dragon ball mode it's not done yet when it's ready be sure we will test it

Best answers
Like John said. The team have their reasons. But if your really desperate to see Gohan in his various stages, then you can simply get a custom model.

With the CTDB Mode, the Dragonballs only appear on specific maps.

There's only one map out of the defaults that support this.

That's esf_riverside.

All other 1.1 maps support the Dragonballs too.

If this doesn't work then you have to configure something in the Directory. But I've completly forgotten what to do.

-GuZzie

Mog

Best answers
I usually just spawn dragonballs into maps...
I sometimes put my server online. It always uses the latest open beta version (unlike any of the other servers I could find.)
The server will probably be very laggy, but I normally have things like dragonballs on any map, and sometimes a few other interesting things...

Dragonballs are very useful in the current Open Beta, because wishing for strength fills the red bar in one wish! :smile:

ps. Anyone can join my server... I don't care who, it's only for testing stuff... noone ever joins. :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually just spawn dragonballs into maps...
I sometimes put my server online. It always uses the latest open beta version (unlike any of the other servers I could find.)
The server will probably be very laggy, but I normally have things like dragonballs on any map, and sometimes a few other interesting things...

Dragonballs are very useful in the current Open Beta, because wishing for strength fills the red bar in one wish! :smile:

ps. Anyone can join my server... I don't care who, it's only for testing stuff... noone ever joins. :(
There is the PL command for testing higher levels you know. You just have to allow it with sv_cheats 1

Mog

Best answers
Grega said:
There is the PL command for testing higher levels you know. You just have to allow it with sv_cheats 1
...yeah, but that doesn't fill the red bar up...

When you're often only playing against bots it takes quite a long time to get the red bar up.
Block struggling seems to be the only way to make it go up in the current release?

To make bots shoot something strong enough to block struggle isn't easy, especially when they are set to detonate beems just before they reach you.
The only real way I can find to BS against bots is by setting sv_botsmove to "0" and continually BS-ing spirit bombs.

I wish bot personalities worked... then I could just stop bots detonating beams, or stop them using melee so much. :(
I've even started making an amxx plugin for the bots... I was trying to intercept bot prethink's so I could do some things like block a percentage of swoops, melee, beams, detonates, etc... getting the percentages from the old bot cvars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom