PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Best answers
Hi, this is my first time here and i'm in a hurry.
See, when i play ESF, the music during gameplaying doesn't work, even if i switch the MP3 Player option and the game when i'm already playing, after a few minutes, it crashes and go back to windows or the PC reboots itself. This is pissing me off.
I have CS 1.6 (i think without that Steam thing) and i install inside its folder (Valve). I play with bots because i don't have internet conection at my house.
Plz, HELP ME!!!!!!
Greetings
Demetryux

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jea you are currently using WON, wich died long ago. ESF 1.2.3 is made for STEAM so WON has lots of bugs and is unstable. try getting STEAM it should solve that problem.

Best answers
Thanks for the info, the game doesn't crashes anymore, but the music still keeps without working. When i tray to download the Playlist Editor, appears the following messege "Couldn't find ESF.This Program exits now". I trayed reinstall the game and installing the new versions for CS 1.6, but it doesn't work.
Can u tell what can i do?
Thanks
Note:Sorry for my english

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds to me like you are using the lan version of cs (otherwise known esai) I myself use to use it.

Well if your'e getting that problem with the playlist editor , what you can do alternitavely is modify the locations fo your desired music files and put them in the playlist txt and def files (stick the location of the music file in both) that's what i do when i can't get the playlist editor to wrok and that works fine.

Best answers
Yeah, i already thinked about that, but the problem is i don't know the entries, if you can, please, put an example, to orient myself :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom