please help :'(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Using Steam
V. 1.2.3 of ESF
running ECX and Big Pack
Installed into cs 1.6

OK so i installed everything but now, if i want to find an internet server to play on all it says is
"STEAM authentication required to connect to internet servers." My steam is open but esf isnt under the games... someone please help me

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to use HL instead of CS 1.6. You seem to have HL installed on your Steam account so it shouldn't be a problem.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok how would i use hl instead of 1.6?
yes i do have hl.. thats just becuase i bought the orange box a while back

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I can see, you have Half Life in your Steam account. That means you should just be able to download Half Life in the Steam's game menu, let it install. Play through the test course one time (it is needed for Half Life to make all the correct files), by then you should able to install ESF in the Half Life Steam folder, and it should work.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im downloading HL as we speak
now when its done? how would I dL esf in the steam folder?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just download the ESF installer from www.esforces.com, it should point directly to the right folder (steam/steamapps/your-name/half-life/esf) and you can install it. At least, if you first played a bit of Half Life.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
but i already have esf and the addons installed

---------- Double Post below was added at 08:36 PM has been merged with this post created 08:33 PM at ----------

ok so right after i typed that i checked my steam, and esf was just randomly on there.. so im going to try it out and ill let you know.. thanks ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have ESF installed to CS 1.6 then just Cut and past the ESF Folder from the CS folder to the HL folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom