PLEASE HELP

Best answers
PLEASE HELP.. I am new here, and i have half-life but i don't know how to download ESF, can any of u ppl please help or tell me by emailing me on how to download the full game ? :confused: PLEASE HELP :) I am really confused so please email me on the steps fpr how to get it , thanks

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigh, the number of times I have typed the same thing is not funny anymore. :|

Cooler 117 said:
PLEASE HELP.. I am new here, and i have half-life but i don't know how to download ESF, can any of u ppl please help or tell me by emailing me on how to download the full game ? :confused: PLEASE HELP :) I am really confused so please email me on the steps fpr how to get it , thanks
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

To play ESF, please make sure you do the following:

- Download and install Steam.
- Run Half-Life at least once, properly (so that the necessary directories are created).
- Download and install ESF Beta 1.2 Full Version (make sure you install to your Steam Half-Life folder).
- Download and install ESF Beta 1.2.1 Patch Version.
- Run ESF from your desktop shortcut.

Best answers
He wont be coming back so its better to email him if you want to be helpfull (i wouldent :D )

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ej i want ot ask how to save in multyplayer game because i am tired of doing it again and again to reach ssj

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simply said u dont, multiplayer games cannot be saved...so dont even try to ask for it and dont ask for a command to raise your pl...since it doesnt exist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom