Please Help me

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Look! I have a problem I want to know how to save game because when i save game he says: "cant save in mulitplayer game" and I dont know how, then i cant find my friend at lan and can play at the internet because i need a cd-key and on screnshoots i saw that you can have in game sensu beans and dragon balls but i dont have that and the last thing is that your game is the best and you shold put more characters in the game not only ten of them and it should be the best game that you create a huge map like a world very big and made story mode it will be great and when will come a 1.3 version beacase i cant wait?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3 will be out when its finished and no sooner
Then you cant save games in ESF cause its a multiplayer game and not single player
I dont quite understand about the CD-key but as much as i get it you are trying to play over the LAN whit 1 STEAM account sorry but that isnt possible you nead more than 1 account evry person that plays heads his own account
The new characters will be added in ESF b1.3 as will all the transformations
The senzubeans are on only 1 official map wich is riverside and the dragon balls are still experimantal so they arnt working in the official maps but you have custom maps whit them ;)

anyways welcome to the forums read the stickys and have fun here :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes i found sensu beans but what do you think of what i sad about very big maps and story mod and one more thing me and my friends want to create one of that big maps but we dont know in which program and what do you need to have for taht so can you help with that? and one more question how to change starting strenght example from goku 750.000.000 to 1.000.000.000

Best answers
only way u can change a starting power lvl is if u have it set to servers avg then some one that is at 2 mill will bump ur power lvl to like 1.2 mill thats only if u just joined the game and he was at 2 mill already....

as for huge maps map sizes are limited to the half life engine sure there are some reallly realllllly big maps out tehre but it can't span more then what the engine can hold

story mode? mostlikely not al though i dunno what the dev's are coming up with but so far looks like any other mod for HL stricktly multiplayer

program for maps dunno why not look in the mapping section of development they might know

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok then but question is why every DBZ game like BIdForPower or this ESF is in some mode. Why cant it be game for it self then it should be the best game and graphic should be better and maps shold be like you want no what the game can suport that suck in all creators. Allways create a dbz game in some mode. Do you people know how shold it be cool that game is like this but it has a big planet, very big with a lot of details and you can train and use dragon balls. You cant imagen this :shocked:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Guys look this i can play ESF in condicion zero but when i go on the internet it says that i need to buy half life is it problem in Counter Strike or just in steam because i want to play on the net but i cant. Help

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well to play ESF you nead HL1 not soure but the old HL1 version
if you want to make maps for ESF get valve hammer editor curent version is 3.4 whit a beta patch to 3.5 beta

well the main reason that ESF and almoast all DBZ games are mods is that it would be to much work for the coders to develop ther own core its a lot easyer to just modify the code of other games

if i skiped anything else please remind me :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no but do you have HAlf LIfe cd-key that works on internet or Counter Strike cd-key can you give me or trade me

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry im using mine you are going to have to buy the game

P.S. dont you have a bought version

Best answers
No he hasnt, he just asked you for a cdkey. The biggest maps ever made for hl1 engine are in esf. And what u suggest is a rpg, not a fps. And use periods.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
warning to dead hunter for repeatdly asking for cdkeys - do not ask again - ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom