Please HELP i cant play the 123 version it does not work!!

Best answers
Hi people can anybody help me, i want to play for the first time and i cant even run the game, i've instaled the 123 version in the counter strike 1.6 folder, rigth aside the "cstrike" folder and when i try to enter the game it shows the screen with veggeta and piccolo fighting, oh what a rush!!, but the game crashes to desktop.
What the heck!!!
what can i do? what i did wrong?
i have a geforce4 mx integrated gpu. the counter strike works perfectly. so!
Help!!!

Best answers
sorry forgot some info!
im not using steam
not running addons
i have installed an running a firewall , zonealarm
my drivers are fine, i can play others mods (in fact counter strike 1.6)
thanks for help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So You Have The Non-Steam Version Of Hl/cs? Sorry, but it's not supported here..

Best answers
ok folks, so i'm screwed, im i?
i can install steam but i don think that will help me cause i have the no-steam for a reason. Im i wrong?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need STEAM to play ESF, if you don't install steam then you can't play ESF.

Best answers
Whats....No-Steam.But you obviously need to have a valid account on steam.Don't forget that,and how the hell can you play Cs 1.6 without steam.Or do you just play Single Player??

-GuZzie

Best answers
ill give it a try, but what i meant before was i cant pay for steam. Is that or i am a ass and missunderstood everithing? (by the way, the english writing is givin me a nice beat up) jaja

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to purchase STEAM, you can just download it here.

Best answers
Are you spanish or something??

Anyways....yes you'll need to pay for it :)
Its only $10..[Well from where I am]

Then you can play ESF till your heart bursts ^.^

-GuZzie

Best answers
yes im spanish, and yes i play cs in single player my friend Guzzie, and the expert bots kikced my head everytime. the hard ones not that much. I want pay for it. Thanks for the good mood guys. My heart then will charge against all of you. Ill may lose at the very first, but i learn quikc!!!! jeje
greetings (PD: how is my english so far)

Best answers
tks, i learned english from the masters "The Seinfeld TV shows"...mostly...

"till the sun explodes"!!!!!!! not that's anything wrong with that... (im gone offtopic sorry)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I learned english and German from the TV. I can talk preety well. But writing is something compleetly diferent >.<

Anyhow you should use STEAM. Since thats where all the action is ^^

Oh and Guzzie. There are only 2 options. Its either STEAM or WON. Nothing more. If it isnt STEAM its WON and WON died long ago. So that leaves you with STEAM only ^^

Best answers
pablenque:

to clarify:
steam is free

half-life cd key is $10 (US) and that is only if you do not have a legitimate cd key with your half-life already. or if it is a used copy, the key could already be in use on steam, if so the money is worth the game. Confieme.

Y no, yo no soy con soltura en espa?ol, yo acabo de tomar unos pocos a?os de ello en la escuela. ?Yo lo puedo falsificar bastante bien aunque, puede no yo?

Realmente, tuve que utilizar a un traductor para hacer este tanto, pero pens? que usted se sentir?a m?s bienvenido a la comunidad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom