Please explain Blockstruggling

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its going to be great.All The power you have means you can knock it away.Thats perfect power does really matter.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is that? Goku swatting ki blasts, as the title says.

As for Hibiki, it's ppl like that who'll probably make a server and get friends in there, build their ppl just so they can take a pic of themselves swatting a Final Flash.

-Karrde-

Best answers
sounds very dope...so can you block all attacks or just beams and ki attacks? and btw id love to maybe see a short film of the blocking maybe a upcoming post on the main page of a 5-30sec vid of someone blocking would be a Very nice teaser

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie

Did you read any posts? You have to be stronger than them to swat it away. If you're not, you block struggle, and will most likely lose.
what did i say sombody has 50000000 and the other has 100000 the one whith 1000000 fires FF and the other swats it away and every attackthere is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah yes u being such an expert on the beta

Best answers
5,000,000 pl you say? vs 1,000,000 hmm heres what you do u stalk the 5mill pler till he starts to charge up againest someone else then BAM you smack him from behind he'll never see it coming....anyways the esf team is genesis theyll probaly have a catch to the blocking ability there is always a catch and thats a good thing....

Best answers
I agree with gogeta we need a short vid of this in action, this feature sounds very sweet.

Best answers
show a vid of a saiyan vs a ssj and have the saiyan shoot a beam and the ssj swat it away, then have the ssj shoot a beam and the saiyan try to block it but fail, so we can see both effects.

maybe thats asking for too much though, and i should just wait for the beta release :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait for it it will be great.Pc joe knows what he is doing.He is the best.

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
wait for it it will be great.Pc joe knows what he is doing.He is the best.
what are we waiting for a movie or the beta i dont under what 1 ur talkin bout lol

Best answers
yeah we need a video... im confused as hell as to how this works.

serious.. even if this is the last video.. because even when beta is released.. most people wont know what the hell that is until 2 weeks later when they saw an 8 year old boy from Chezezlovakia do it.

Best answers
There's nothing to explain! It's powerstruggling except one person is blocking instead of fighting with a beam. What's so hard to understand about this?? If you lose the blockstruggle, the attack blows up and you die. If you win, you gain control of the attack and have about 1 second to aim it somewhere before you throw it back. You guys are trying to make this way to complicated :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah exactly i mean what is there to get confused about ?

Best answers
i'm not confused in the least i understand what your saying its just we Want to see a movie we are tired of day dreaming about each of us blocking K-waves Big Bangs Spirit bombs and ki blasts we want to see this **** in action come on even if its 5 secs long will all be very happy :D :D.....Pretty please wit cherrys on top :tired:

Best answers
video?! video ni pinga. We don't need 1. Just quick asking the team for movies all the time and let them finish. Less movies = more time = faster progress. But if they do wanna give you a video then they can. but I wouldn't give you guys anything, you spoiled children. See what Freedom's done to you guys? Spoiled brats...

Best answers
dude it takes like maybe 30 mins to get a good movie it aint that long and we aint demanding were just asking if maybe someone could make a quick teaser movie not long or anything just like 5-30 secs...thats all and if they cant do that i guess we just have to wait

Best answers
But couldn't you play catch with a person. Say vegeta trows a bb at you and you force block it and trow it back at him, could he force block his own attack and trow it back again? That would be a funny game of catch.;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom