playstaion go byebye!!!!!

Best answers
read this

Originally Posted on www.gamefaqs.com <http://www.gamefaqs.com> and other various sources (links below)
M E G A T O N
The Sonic, Megaman, Mario photo has a little something extra. It also spells PS2.

"Nintendo is set to file suit against Sony next week, declaring that the Playstation brand, and all of the profits made by Sony from it's sale, belong to Nintendo. While reading over the original contract between Sony and Nintendo (Sony were to make a CD drive for the Super Nes, entitled the Playstation), a lawyer for Nintendo noticed some key wording which showed that it was Sony's responsibility to make the drive, and that they broke the contract, not Nintendo, like initially believed.

According to sources, Nintendo is almost assured a victory, gaining all the profit's made by Sony off the Playstation since its introduction in 1996. Even if Nintendo do not win outright, they are guaranteed the rights to the Playstation name, and Sony will have to immediatley change the name of their console."

This is what will make Nintendo systems go flying from the shelves people. The "Nintendo Playstation," people won't know the difference, unsuspecting customers everywhere will be buying Nintendo, thinking that it's Sony. Sony is in a world of hurt."

now they finly found a weakness in sony lolthere not going to have the PS2 nemore lol:talk:

and look at this pic http://www.continuum2.com/images/nintendo_mosaic.JPG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woa...sounds pretty interesting, but r u sure that its aunthentic?!?!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not going to happen. Nintendo should have made the suit LONG AGO and not wait 6 years.so if they win they(not likely) They will only make money off the first year the original playstation was out.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be cool

and u know, gamefaqs is a very reliable site

Best answers
UP WITH NINTENDO DOWN WITH THE PLAYSTAION lol had to get that off my chest and in the pic look at the far right one u can see it says PS2

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well after i have heard this I´m happy if we got luck can they maybe destroy Xbox at the same time =)

Best answers
Mr Masj... Shutup, the cube can rot for all I care the only game I like on that system is Smash Bros. Melee other than that the sytem can blow the ps2 and xbox cause they are the only good systems.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...who cares, its bull**** anyway, nintendo cannot, and will not, sure sony, thats just stupid

Best answers
ok i like PS2 games and nintendo games alot and if nintendo wins and they deserve all the games and what not i just hope nintendo does this:

makes it so that you can play nintendo games or ps2 games on game cube or ps2 or even build an add on to attach both consels or something but what would suck most is just to bring out more consels. thats the last thing in the world we need another 3 more consels or even 1 more consel

i just hope that nintendo and playstation fuse to make playtendo LOL a fusion thingy just like in the sticky cheesumba.

imagine playtendo consel that can play gamecube games psone and ps2 games that would rule (keep ps2 controller) somone make a picture of a ps2 and gamecube fused that would look funny and awsome

it would sure beet x-box not to mention the power in playtendo would triple durmaticly. lol sounds alot like SSJ fusion lol:talk: :talk: :talk: :talk:

i think if this topic though is really true or even seen on the news it deserves front page of this site am i right?? since dbz game is comeing out for ps2 soon (just hope nintendo dont change that around)

Best answers
man i didnt think this thread was gonna last i realy thou tit was going to be closed liek everyother thread out there(lol dont take that the wrong way its just ever thread i read and then gonna repley and boom there closed)but yes a playtendo would be cool

Best answers
just my opinion...but all you people flaming any console should shut up...all consoles have good and great games, and all have crappy ones, why flame any system, I love all game consoles, stop flaming one or another system, its stupid..first off..I don't see how anyone can flame any consoles...every system has at least one game, that any true gameplayer can respect..and if there isn't a single game for a given console that you don't like, than you must be some kinda weirdo or sumthing..:p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Little bit of info for you:

Nintendo will NOT win the law suit, as the contract between sony and nintendo will have expired in court (due to the time lapse of 6 years). The court will rule that nintendo should have filed a complaint sooner, and since they didn't, will rule that nintendo were satisfied with the origional contract.

I learnt that in law oO

Best answers
Sony better win gamecube is for little kids and makes little kiddy games mostly *MOSTLY* god dont bite my head off for that :p ps2 pwns j00 all werd :yes:

o_o *runs away*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know y people hate the ps2 and xpox. think about it ps2 is perfect for rpgs and fighting games. not because of the system but because of the controller. lets face it nintendo has a freaky ass controller that is hard to use. when a playstation controller falls in your hands it just feels right. u dont have to search for the buttons your fingures just know where they r. And xbox is perfect for those games that invlove realism or anything having to do with sports. what is nintendo good for? nothin cause it sucks. they should have stopped after snes. it doesnt even have a built in dvd player for god sake. and dont get me started on those mini discs. id lose those faster then school assignments. in short dont get rid of xbox and ps2, get rid of the real problem the dolphi....i mean gamecube.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if that happend gta3 would come sooner to xbox o_O and i want my gta3 for xbox o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom