PL too high.

Best answers
If Kid Buu was stronger than Gohan Buu oku and Vegeta wouldn't have needed to fuse and Gohan would have beaten Gotenks Buu no sweat.

Best answers
I agree on the point that it's too easy to get powerfull, when you reach 400 million it's the same as fighting at 100 million. It's getting boring when you reach that point, ans if all others in the game have powerlevels round 200 million you too will get there and passed it with only 3 deaths.

They should make it harder to get powerfull also when you are fighting guys with a difference of 200 million

Best answers
its totally insane how fast it goes.
I mean its not fun after you reach that point when you cant go any stronger.
And besides if youre going for the pl you should look at the rate after they have been fighting someone.
They dont get 1 million on each ooponent.

Best answers
its a game, just mess around with your buddies and have fun with it, don't worry about how accurate it is to the show, i just think dbz is a cool concept for a game and i enjoy playing it.

Best answers
Originally posted by torch89
Im sry if tis has been mentioned before but i think that the Powerlevels are far too high.
Why dont u lower them with alot.
Or it would take much more time to go up in power level.
I mean 100million in powerlevel isnt DBZ or DBGT.
Thats far too high.
DUDE! It already takes long enough to gain pl!

Best answers
Are you blonde or something. In the series vegeta with cell has 60 million pl.and cell and goku 120 mil pl.and fat buu 340mil pl.
So go botter somebody else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only reason i can think of them putting in smaller pl's is when they finaly put in the other transformations

think about it if u go ssj3 as goku ur pl will most likely kill all those around u just from putting turbo on, lol

also depends if they use the base ki to make u transform to a higher level or the previous level as the base.

ex:
norm - ssj, norm is the base, ssj is the multiplied thing of that
ssj - ssj2, ssj is the base, which would make ur pl jump a lot
ssj2-ssj3, forget about fighting a ssj3 he will kill u with a ki blast

another thing could be ssj is a x2
so they could make ssj2 a x2.5 or x3
and a ssj3 a x3.5 - 5

makes sence dont it, but with a high starting pl ull be maxed out once u hit ssj3

Best answers
you get your pl way to fast.
I can agree with that they got that high PL´s in the series but they dont raise it that fast.
I know it is really hard to make an game good and so but if you lower the pl gain it would be better.
I dont want to complain its just a suggestion so if like everyone else just hates the idea then dont use it.
I mean we are not here to complain on this great mod because we really like it... all of us.
And Chrisssj2 you dont have to be rude i am just trying to give suggestions to make this great mod even greater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom