Pl rise.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you ascend, your pl instantly goes to another number. It should slowly rise during the transformation untill you reached the aquired number, and the transformations is done.

Now there is another thing i allways wanted to have in. In the show you saw scouters blow up and stuff when someone's pl was rising like a biotch. Your scouter should give a warning whenever someone is ascending cause of the pl rise i explained above.

Then, another thing, this also might be a bug, but whenever i keep my scouter on a person that is ascending, and he is done, i have to move it of the player and back to see the pl change. The scouter should display the pl change instantly instead of moving the scouter on and off a player.

Best answers
Me likes the ideas. It would make the scouter more useful.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Little modifcation......after it gives a warning after a while when their pl is high it should get a frizzy like a tv when a channels not avalable....this would only last a few seconds of course

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. already suggested ... it's not like in DBZ ... not needeed ... I'm sure it would cause bugs ... and I'm pretty sure that it would lag

2. yes ... and cut the scouters off, when a Cell or Buu joins the game ... Scouters were just in sagas til Frieza ... Radditz' broke with 25,000 (Goku <> Vegeta) ... then we should have to give a warning on every player ... Goku, Krillin, Gohan, Cell, Piccolo, Buu, Trunks never used a scouter (except Ginyu in Goku) ... then cut them out ...
such kind of warning would just disturb ... it would be useless, because you see the PL

3. this works fine for me ... it works when you're aiming at anyone ... I saw often ppl decreasing PL cause of their health ... I saw increasing the PL after transforming ... you just have to aim at them all the time .. and not use the 1-2 secs delay

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess this means, disaproved....=(

Best answers
if its hard work for them, i think they are pretty busy with the new vercion

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this would be a simple feature to add in i think. a steady powerlevel rise would be cool imo. good idea there steel.

Best answers
Although you may disagree to the scouter part ntrep, don't you think the pl gain is a good idea? i certainly do.
- it would feel more realistic
- the person who stays assended longer will have more power (untill they are knocked out that is)
- it's not just about the person with the most kills then!

i give this idea the :yes:

There wouldn't be no problem with lag or coding either :)

Best answers
I think Nretep misunderstood slightly.

2. It doesn't HAVE to be 25,000. It can just be a powerlevel that is high relative to yours, or relative to the servers average more likely.

Also he's talking about detecting a high rate of CHANGE in powerlevel, not a high powerlevel.

3. And the scouter doesn't automatically update itself. It's triggered by pointing at another player.
I don't know if the team would want to change that or not.

PS: I like the static idea. It's just cool.

Best answers
-> Nretrep
Why would the plincrease lag?!? the pldecrease when you got lower than 10hp dosen't make the game lag?!?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, makes me realize, how can a couple of numbers in the scouter lag the game. It's only a couple of numbers, not a super fx flashy particle transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the problem with #1 is that say you were transing, then you would either cancel or get hit, your pl would rise from the previous level (eg. you are at 1 million going to 2 million, you acend, you get to 1.5 million then cancel just to start back up again at 1.5 million to go to 3 million pl). It would be like gaining powerlevel for free. Although they could find a way to prevent it, but I am sure, you and I would both agree, we want 1.2 :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be saved for 1.3 you know, and i like the idea ^.^*

Best answers
well great idea i like to see that in the game would be cool(mostly the free pl :D)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a way to do this is keep the power boost normal, but just make the couter go up slowly, That way you have the power after transform right, but the counter would slowly sync with it. If you get it the counter slowly decreases back to normal while your power is already at normal.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
I think the problem with #1 is that say you were transing, then you would either cancel or get hit, your pl would rise from the previous level (eg. you are at 1 million going to 2 million, you acend, you get to 1.5 million then cancel just to start back up again at 1.5 million to go to 3 million pl). It would be like gaining powerlevel for free. Although they could find a way to prevent it, but I am sure, you and I would both agree, we want 1.2 :]
Nope, since the transformation is canceled the pl should go back to it's normal number with it. Shouldn't be a problem.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats the point of NOT adding this idea? it looks more realistic then that u have 5million and the *ping* u get over 10 million so i think that this is a great idea

Best answers
the idea with slow rasing pl... I LOVE IT :D

The idea with scouter warning... I HATE IT :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the scouter is fine as it is - except there are a few bugs on capture db mode were the scouter dectes dbs and sometimes the location the scouter picks up a db isn't even there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom