pl losing

Best answers
Please, hear me out, or you will miss out on the genius of my idea.

Make PLs like the show, so if one person is at about 10 million and another is at 1 million, the 1 mil guy can't hurt the guy worth shit. (kinda like Broli) Now, for people who are joining games, it is sorta like other games in a way. You don't want to join a game that has been going on for an hour, because you have no chance of winning. Their scores might be in the 100's, but you still start at 0. In other words, FIND A SERVER THAT IS RELATIVELY NEW!!

My other plan would be to have options in servers to make it different ways (current way, my way, other peoples ways...). Actually, this would probably work best, because everyone could have what they want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they should make it more like the show...

Best answers
hey threat, if your a good player, it would actually be better to join a server where theres someone with a high pl because then you can leech off of him/her and you will soon be stronger than he/she is. By "leeching off" I meant that all you have to do is just hit him/her a bunch of times while they are distracted and stay away from his/her sight until hes paying attention to someone else and your pl will rise a hell of a lot faster than with a map that just started.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i agree x, a powerfull n00b is nothing to a weak but skilled player

Retired
Best answers
yeah that's true, like they say: what goes around, comes around........i don't what that has to do with the topic though :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just that the way esf handels pl right now should be improved...

Best answers
I think when power level "resets" to starting levels is a bug. It only happened to me once when I was goku and I suicided by being to close to a wall when firing a Kamehameha. A slight decrease at death is there for fairness purposes. Think of it as if your power level was drained by the person who kills you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom