PL gain on death, or lack thereof

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't remember if it was on the list, or what it's status was if it was on the 1.1 list, but did the on-off switch for PL gain after death make it into 1.1? How exactly should the PL system work with that implamented (whether it made it in this time or not)? Would this give permanent transformation characters an actual advantage over saiyans who just transform whenever the round starts, or level out the playing field (since their non-transformed selves wouldn't gain pl from death)?

I want info. I want comments. I want a sandwiche. I'll go get that third thing.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Im not mistaken, the itinerary said that the on-off toggle for the death pl again has been put in. It was on the list, Im sure of that, but I am moderately sure that it has already been coded and finished up.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Offical answer: YES

The is now a server side option to turn off powerlevel gain when you die. So that means the only way you can get stronger is to your enimies. Also anyone that kills them selves will find themselves actually loosing pl rather then gain any.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy hsu

if u kill ur self u dont gain any pl or lose any because the switch would be off so it wouldnt adust ur pl to the general server pl

so if its off kill ur self does nothing but give u 1 more death

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tats good cause then u could kill urself like 30x in a row and be the strongest person on the map

and would u still loose power if ur forced to kill urself if you're stuck?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
depends on if the setting is on or off

if its off then no u wont lose pl for killing nor would u gain pl from dieing

but if its on then its just like it is now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should just take it out completely:rolleyes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good to hear. Does this mean it will pay off for saiyans to just not transform and try to get by in their normal forms?

Take a hypothetical situation. Cell has a power level of 4,500,000 after transformation. Goku has 2,250,000 before transformation. If Goku doesn't transform, and he and Cell get into a scrap, would he gain more PL from damaging Cell because:

A.) Cell is far above his power level?
B.) He has yet to transform?
C.) Both?

If he were to transform and make their power levels either, would he take a double hit to PL game because:

A.) He is transformed, and so he gains at half speed (as opposed to detransformed)?
B.) He's now equal to Cell's Power Level?

Also, hypothetically, if Goku was to transform before he got into a battle every single time, would there we a potential that a permantly transformed character like Krillin could actually keep up with him into the Billions of PL?

Best answers
the pl gain in my esf is all stuffedo_O especially when im versing bots, you get more pl gain from being nuked by an enemy than you do from killing ten enemies! wots with that?

Best answers
Proberbly because you power level surpasses them greatly. :rolleyes:

Best answers
no, im talkin about in the first few minutes of a game!
my pl is around the starting pl for my character, and by the time i get the cf bar halfway, every other bot has transformedo_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom