Pink Floyd: The Wall

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it just me or is this movie the best film ever? It is so awsome, I love how original it is, and how good the songs are. My god, just listening to Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky, makes me wanna passout in how awsome it is.

Discuss the film here.

Best answers
I think Rudeboy - The Clash Movie is better, because the Clash are the best band evar to exist, EVAR! I mean puh, original.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WeaponOfChoice said:
I think Rudeboy - The Clash Movie is better, because the Clash are the best band evar to exist, EVAR! I mean puh, original.
The Wall, not Rudeboy, don't go off topic please or I'll be forced to report you. I don't want this to turn into the same thing my hockey thread turned in to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, the wall actually was decent, i loved it just for its uniqueness, i've got my own copy here of couse \o/

Now lets rampage, rape and listen to a song! /o/

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, very unique. Though I do not endorse drug use, it is a good psychadelic movie. hehe.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With Pink Floyd music being the sdtk.... sounds like a good movie to me.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The wall is one of the best pieces of cinematic art ever created. Just by nature of the difficulty of a lot of the shots, the intricacies of the animation and sets, and the flawless integration of the music as the story. Too bad the "Hey you" sequence got cut. But it's really not very dif from the original Music Vid for the song. Awesome movie, awesome music, but by no means PF's best album. Ppl over worship The wall and dark side of the moon.

-Karrde-

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
The wall is one of the best pieces of cinematic art ever created. Just by nature of the difficulty of a lot of the shots, the intricacies of the animation and sets, and the flawless integration of the music as the story. Too bad the "Hey you" sequence got cut. But it's really not very dif from the original Music Vid for the song. Awesome movie, awesome music, but by no means PF's best album. Ppl over worship The wall and dark side of the moon.

-Karrde-
Agreed. Both were good albums, but The Wall was mostly just experiemental story through an album, hardly any of the songs have any substantiol length.

Ummagumma is one of my favs, and Echoes: The best of pink floyd is an amazing greatest hits thingy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom