Piercing.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got some ones throughout my ears, and im about to go a little bit further and get one through my tougne, and get a reverse PA done (omfg >.<).

Just wondering if anyone else's got anything? Or anything to share on the topic.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My friend had her tounger pissed jsut a few days ago. She couldn't have a ciggarette for three days due to risk of infecting the whole and what not & she practically went mad D=.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
General Overlord said:
She couldn't have a ciggarette for three days
Eek, three days. That has to suck.

I thought about getting a piercing once, but then I realized that there's really no point. I'd just be paying an ass load of money for some fat dude to put a ring through my eyebrow.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have both my ear lobes pierced with

And I did have my tongue pierced for ****s and giggles for about 6 months once. But then I had to do the whole job interview thing, so I took it out, and just never bothered to put it back in.

Best answers
I might get one throu ma eye brow.....not quite sure yet. Either a piercing or a tatoo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got one on my ass! hehe, just kidding, never gonna get one, not enough money or thhe balls to do it. My mom would hit me til the next dimension, but piercings are still cool, just don't fit my style...

Best answers
Well actually some quite amount off ppl tells me that a piercin' should fit ma face pretty well :F girl .. u know xD but then comes the problems that: i might not want to have an piercin', the cost and specially tehh pain of all ma friends in da school, startin to pick me up coz of it :xx but we'll see for now XD one of ma friends threatten me that she will drunken me so bad that i will "pass out", and then have ma eyebrown pierced :F lets see how it works out then xD

Best answers
I have my cartilage done, my earlobe, my eyebrow, I'm planning on getting my labret, and my tongue peirced

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking of getting my labret pierced, but I may be very well entering the work force here soon, so I don't need anything that could possibly prevent me from getting a career :(

Best answers
yeah .. its a ***** .. i Have to take out my eyebrow ring every time i go to work -_- damn thing still tries to heal up, even though ive guaged it, and had it for like 6 months.

Its gonna be a lil while b4 i get around to gettin my tongue and labrete done.

Best answers
I think piercings are all great, especially the common places, like ears, eyebrows or tongue. I wouldn't recommend on having too many piercings tho, as It will look ugly then. So stick with earrings,1 or 2, as those ones make you look cuter *^_^*

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
I've got some ones throughout my ears, and im about to go a little bit further and get one through my tougne, and get a reverse PA done (omfg >.<).

Just wondering if anyone else's got anything? Or anything to share on the topic.
Might get my left or right ear pierced soon d:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom