picolo's transform

Best answers
when picolo transform can u do it like this:
1. some ealse picolo lieing on the floor with pointer nose and jacket (nine dunno how to spell his name)
2. picolo touching him and they turn into 1 persion
3. picolo power up ;D

(if my english is bad it cuze of i live in israel)

Best answers
nail its nail, though where would you get nail from? like he apears from nowhere on the flor just in front of him? rofl!

yeah his trans need tweaking but this is ridicules!

Best answers
Its a good idea but like lost said where would he come from?Lol all the sudden nail just fails from the sky and a house lands on him hmmm.....that might just work!

Best answers
Right, Nail cannot just appear out of nowhere. But something has to be done about Piccolo's transformations. If the team has implemented the cape+turban/no cape+no turban transformation, I don't know how the next one could look like...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh i like piccolo's transformation as it is, the team captured him perfectly, dont you remember watching the episodes on earth and he would always be meditating, tornados would form, and he would be manipulating the earth around him. Sure it's not how he actually transforms, but it was how he got stronger back in the day, and the whole nail thing is iffy, so i think its fine as it is.

Best answers
They should have a meditation animation AS HIS 3rd transformation, when they have those of course.

I hear/read that they will put Cape and Turban for Normal Piccolo.
So I think for his Form2 transformation in 1.2 they will play an animation of him throwing down his weighted clothing(cape and turban).

Best answers
i heard aboout it too....
i dust thought that nail stuff will be cool...
but ppls dont want him to climb out from the floor...
so never mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom