pick ups

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really have not teh foggest idea if this has been suggested before and if it has dont tell me to search cause frankly i can't be arsed!

but i think it would be a ok idea if you could pick up "pick ups" not for the weapons like immortaly for 20 seconds or something, something silly like that, which onlys lasts for about 15 - 20 seconds but then i realized that it isnt very dragonball z like is it? anyway tell me what you think!

Best answers
Personally I prefer having just the Senzu Beans as a pick up. Anything more and the gameplay would shift from skill to who knows where the pick-ups are and who can get them quicker. But that's just me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the world of dbz the only good weapons are your ki and Trunks's sword:devgrin:

Best answers
i think you should can pick up a rock or somrthin and throw it to the enemy... What exactly "pick up's" are you talking about??

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was talking about stuff like imortallity for like 20 seconds and stuff but now you have mentioned throwing rocks, i think that is a good idea, but will the half life search engine handle it?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wasnt talking about the dragonballs, because you start collecting them and some n00b or a stupid prick comes along and either fights you or takes one of the draonballs, so i was thinking if they added special hidden places in some of the maps and it will have a simple pick up with immortalty inside it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom