Piccolo's Scatterattack

Best answers
I think Piccolo's scatterattack should be changed the following way:
.) It should be much more powerful (since in the shows he would probably have killed C17 if he didn't have the shield)
.) The single blasts should be stopping in the air (like it was in the shows). could be the following way:
-Leftclick: Fires new blasts
-Rightclick: Stops all currently flying blasts/makes blasts move (homing) if there are no blasts flying

Orz

Best answers
Well, we don't know whether it would have killed #17 for that exact reason - he used his shield. Though it is pretty useless in it's current form. Using it like a mini-Kame Torpedo would be nice, although you'd have to cut back on the firing rate for the scattershots.

Best answers
yeah, i totally agree with this idea because it was def a powerful move in the show and they would look much cooler if they stopped in the air, maybe it could be a move gained only after transformation and you could Only have 8 balls on the map (not eight then right click then 8 more etc as it is now) And it could be charged up like vegeta's rezoku so it couldnt really be spammed

Best answers
well it should be more powerful but they should be limited like the cool down periods in the diablo 2 expansion pack
thanks

Best answers
Scattershot isn't that powerful.
How can a basic ki ball, that has homing capabilities strong?
:rolleyes:

Scattershot is just a improved Ki ball attack, great for finishing off people on the ground.

Best answers
true, but what we're saying is that in the show it was a really powerful move, not some wimpy little ki blast thingy, so 'were suggesting it be made more true to the show (stop in mid air and be more powerful with some constraints on it so it isnt spammed)

Best answers
that is true its power came from the amount of ki balls used. They really should stop insted of just gliding off into no mans land and becomming worthless.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its a little hard to kill people with that attack at the moment.....

i'd like to say that vegeta has this attack too, in the show, i just watched it, it was the episode where goku and vegeta fuse......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use that attack almost as much as melee (Which is A LOT!) and it pwnz! I can win so easily with it, just hold left click then right click and aim at someone.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
I use that attack almost as much as melee (Which is A LOT!) and it pwnz! I can win so easily with it, just hold left click then right click and aim at someone.
Yep, it's like a machine gun, if you knock someone on the ground and they don't roll, a volley of scattershot will decimate them. Also good for beam chargers, it spooks them into firing early.

@pu

Best answers
Just hold left and right mouse button and you have a real nice move :)

Best answers
yeah, just hold the right mouse button then every shot will home in where u had the right button held, so just hold the two together (i use it a lot for pl as it takes ages to kill the opponent)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom