Piccolo's Genkiretsukodan (o_o)

Best answers
Hey guys ... I'm kinda noob around here, so I'm tryin' to be reasonable and all that stuff.

Well my suggestion is a new technique for Piccolo, who I noticed had just a few (and need a good one). Masenko's not the best beam in game, Makankosappou (Special Beam Cannon) is a good technique when the game starts, but it simply doesn't work well against SSJ Kamehamehas, Final Flashes and all that.

Then I thought ... "There IS a very good technique for piccolo, that they could use..."
Genkiretsukodan is the name in japanese, 'cause it does exist in the series. It goes like... Piccolo joins his hands near his belly, retract his legs a little, and start charging... When the energy is sufficient, he releases a medium-sized fast yellow energy ball that explodes for GOOD. Kinda similar to Burning Attack and vegeta's big bang.

For those who can't remember what tech is this one, just watch piccolo's best fight in my opinion, against N° 17, when he uses it a few moment's after scattershot. The tech is also in the SNES game, Super Budouten 2.

That's my suggestion. Thanks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont lie darylock, if u press the search button beneath the post of you you can see al post u made:
this is the only one :

Two people get close with turbo..
The aura should grow together and then make one big lookn Aura that surrounds the both of them =)

anyways now ontopic= i like the idea a new attack for piccolo could be good :)

Best answers
Most people call this Makosen from what I know. And it has been suggested lots of times with very positive resonance, so I guess they will make it sometime

Best answers
In english its known as Makosenha?
WTF?!
The 2 are completely different type of attacks.

Makosen was in Dragonball, not Dragonball Z so who came up with this 1. Have you seen the Piccolo Daimaou Saga in Dragonball?

Anyways:
Ma Kou Sen/Evil Light Blast, was used in Book 12 Page 144.
-This was strong in Dragonball... but this is nothing more but a pitiful ki blast in Dragonball Z IF Piccolo ever use it in Z...

Chou Baku Retsu Ma Ha/Super Evil Exploding Blast (Gekiretsukodan in the games), was used in Book 31 Page 131.
-1 of his strongest if not strongest attack. Used it on Cell form1 in Papaya Island, destroyed like a huge piece of the island.

Ive mentioned and explained this too much already.

SBC, Special Beam Cannon, yea it is a cheesy name for a dubbed technique. Thats why a lot of players want a good japanede sounds. Ma Kan Kou Sa Pou is the original name or Evil Pierce Light Blast or Demon Death Wind or w/e that last 1 was heh.

Best answers
Here we have a TRUE scholar hehe . That's what I call a fan!
:laff:

Thanks for the information dude. I was a little confused about the technique's true name, since everyone called it makosenha. But not anymore... I was right, after all.. heheh

By the way do you agree the suggestion?

Best answers
Piccolo used MASENKO to blow up the moon in DBZ. If it can blow up the moon, it must be pretty damn strong.

The attack's name is MASENKO. Every Jap DBZ episode I watch they pronounce it MASENKO. In DBZ Legends for PS1, Gohan fired a MASENKO, and that it how he pronounced it. The "ha" at the end really isn't part of it, just kinda like a ki-ai. Like saying "MASENKO-FIRE!" or something like that. Unless the "ha" means "wave", which it might. Might be the Masenko-wave or something. Blargh

Best answers
You didn't get it Abe! I wasn't talking about Masenko, everyone knows it , knows how it is, knows what it does and when Piccolo used it in the series/manga. Well, at least every DBZ fan should know... And actually piccolo DOES have masenko in beta 1.1...

Gekiretsukodan, as Master Asia (our DBZ bible) said, is a DIFFERENT technique... You know... big, yellow, fast energy ball, that Piccolo SHOULD be able to use in ESF, in my opinion of course.

And just for curiosity: At least in the series,Piccolo didn't use Masenko do destroy the moon ... It was kinda "generic" beam or somethin'. I can even remenber the scene...

Best answers
I do find that mesenko isnt made strong enuf in the game, should be closely made to kamehameha

Best answers
I agree masenko could be stronger.
I think Makosen(ha) should be a ball-attack (since you cannot definitely tell what it was in the shows). This would make Piccolo able to compete with SSj Vegeta and Goku

Best answers
That's the idea! Actually, if you're playin' with Piccolo, the game ends when the guys turn SSJ.... and that really sux!

Best answers
*nod* I agree. We will see how strong SBC is in PS next Beta release, but I don't think it will be very competitive. Piccolo simply needs some PS-enabling attack, and in the shows this is Makosen

Best answers
Makosen is pitiful... lol its weak!
Piccolo doesnt use makosen. Piccolo Daimaou does. The 2 are different characters. Piccolo is what Piccolo Daimaou spits out after getting punched thru the chest by Goku in Dragonball.

I think Makosen(ha) should be a ball-attack (since you cannot definitely tell what it was in the shows)
Ive seen Piccolo Daimaou use this in the show. He charges up a generic beam like energy in both his hands. Then fires them like a generic beam from both hands 1 at a time or 1 right after the other. So its like a double generic beam attack only shot right after the other is shot.

Also most the attacks in Dragonball Z was strong enough to destroy the Earth, given enough time to charge up. The moon was nothing to the Fighters in DBZ.

Piccolo simply needs some PS-enabling attack, and in the shows this is Makosen
Again Piccolo never used Makosen in DBZ unless it was 1 of those short ended attacks that failed against some Villain lol. I never seen him or heard him use it. Btw, tell me which ep in dbz he used makosen?

SBC competes with SSJs no prob. Yes you cant ps with Special beam which is a good thing. You can easily move out of the way while the other guy ps'es with your SBC and charge another 1 up and let it fire, stacking your SBC should over power the enemy. Also what you can also do is while your enemy ps with your sbc, you move aside and charge a full powered sbc and shoot your enemy in his side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom