piccolo's ascension

Best answers
i think it would be cool if the 'normal' piccolo model was wearing his weighted cape and hat/turbin. then when he ascended to 'powered up' piccolo he could throw off his cape and hat. it might be tough to do the cape but i think it would pay off in 'cool factor.'

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There already are custom made models of Piccolo like that, with the cape. Look on RedSaiyan.
As for changing models, currently that is not possible. If you look in the models\player directory under the ESF directory, you'll see there is only one folder for Piccolo. So there is only one model that can be used.

Best answers
Yeah, but that could change in a future release. They could have 2 folders for picolo and have him act as though it was SSJ. It would be really cool if he did that, better than just him powering up.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I agree with you. In the future, they should make two folders for piccolo. I have the piccolo model withe the cape and hat and the normal. It would be cool to use both.

Also, if there is only one model, there is no way to know if the player is ascended or not.

Another idea would be to make piccolo glow when he ascends. When he was fighting android 17, he had a white glow around him. That would be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or just USE the comand on CONSOLE..... Like you put the CAPE PICCOLO on PICCOLO'S folder and when you power up just load the other model without cape
TYPE ON CONSOLE:model piccolo

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you put the model of Piccolo with a cape on in the Piccolo folder, then he will always be Piccolo with a cape on.
There's only one folder, so the model can't change ingame. :p

Best answers
yep, had the same idea, but i aint good at that and dont want to do that so plz put it in hte game

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This must be the ....ehmz i lost the count, thread about piccolo's ascension. But i agree with it. They probably did it because they wanted to release 1.0 sooner.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no way they should be 2 files in 1.1 and i reakon in the frieza saga as piccolo joined with another guy to be stronger...so how about when piccolo is fighting someone and if piccolo kills them he could take in their power to increase his power level and about 5 Ki (Ki isnt increased much). it would be a great feature

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But people have to willingly fuse with Piccolo to make that work, and they have to be alive. They also have to be nameks. This is something that would work better for Cell than Piccolo.

I have a feeling that the team is already working on a Piccolo with a cape and turban too. It's just a smarter way to go.

Best answers
Lol, turbans are funny, i uasually associate them with arabs, and not green space men. But are there any decent piccolo models that has him wearing his cape armor, cuz personally its my fav and the one on redsaiyan only has him with his turban......

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok what about cell sucking in poeple's power with his tail...and yes piccolo should have a new move of regeneration. remember in the cell saga piccolo ripped off his arm and regenerated himsel...why not regenerate your self in the game like buu does because it is one off his moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom