Piccolo! :(

Best answers
i cant beleave piccolo is the only one thats dousent change when going super he should become much bigger like supernamek im a big piccolo fan and not going super with piccolo is a big turn down even krillin changes when super piccolo need new skin i hope some one can make a super namek skin dont for get a bout the greeen guy people.

Best answers
I think Piccolo is a cool char. in the game and the series, and the fact he doesn't change when he goes super aint that much of a problem. I mean come on, in series when he got stronger he did'nt get bigger, did he? Would you rather piccolo looking the same or when he goes "super" to have a purple mohawk?

Best answers
I think the colour of his aura should change. I also think that both Piccolo and Cell should regenerate health over time.

TonyMontana

T
I think he should have his cap and cape and then take it off when he transforms.

JeS

Best answers
i ahev heard that there iwll be a skin change transformation for him in the next beta so just give it time :)

Best answers
next beta is going to be a while i guss piccolo dousent really change much in the cartoon he should still be bigger looking

Best answers
Summorizing some stuff that has already been suggested and will probably be in next beta:
.) Piccolo has Cape and Turban until he transforms (afterwards he looks like now)
.) Regeneration will be given to Cell and Piccolo

TonyMontana

T
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
.) Piccolo has Cape and Turban until he transforms (afterwards he looks like now)
I talked to SS_Vegeta and he said there probably going to do it like that.

Best answers
What about..

When he absorbs Kame?
If I recall that changed his looks or someting

nm....o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope... he looks exactly the same after absorbing kame. I hope he gets the turban/cape as his first form that would be sweet.

And namekman, use punctuation dude ;)

Best answers
Well, you could make one of his transforms where he gets really gigantic, that's in the original dragonball I believe. It would also be damn cool.

Best answers
buu can rechage health... its one of his wepons
for piccolo changing maybe not changing but maybe instead when he pwrs up or goes turbo the color of the stuff should be a diffretn color?

my opinion... like it matters ha

Best answers
dis regaurd my comment im a moron i didnt read all the posts...

Best answers
Originally posted by NaiL
dis regaurd my comment im a moron i didnt read all the posts...
Done! hehe jk

anyways yah pic needs another transformation cause his current one uses the same skin lol. Ive got a good idea for a transformation, How about he jus gets more buff. Like u see his muscles bulge out. That would be pretty tight :)

Best answers
pretty tight??? OOOOOKKKKKKAAAAAAAYYYYYYY ;);)

anyway, i have a question, when does piccolo get the yellow arm bands in the show? i always assumed it would be when he fused with kami, but he didnt...

Best answers
Piccolo should not get gaint its really ***. It would be really chesezzy, and u no what everyone would say "what did they run out of ideas for piccolo, its really ***", cause it is.... so any way thats a bad idea.

Best answers
in my opinion piccolo grows trough the whole serie,
just look @ the first episode of dragonball z
and then look to the cell games or something.
piccolo's muscle's are very big in the cell games, and small in the sajian saga

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom