Piccolo with no cape...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright they say Piccolo's Trans is going to be with no cape, but does that mean he does not sync with Nails or Kami? I mean Piccolo actually had a transformation unlike Krillan. So was the team just short on time when they wrote that or are they actually not putting in Piccolo's true trans?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin had a transformation too you know, when guru unlocked his hidden potential. As for Piccolo, i think he should have at least another trans... because he's really underpowered as he is now =\....

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I closed the other one :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I brought up the issue with piccolo many times as well as others. I doubt they're gonna leave Piccolo behind. They'll probably switch up his transformation stats.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok good. I was going to say, if they didn't put in Sync with Nails and Sync with Kami then i was going to be pissed. What are the super moves that Piccolo gets when he trans? I know that he gets that scatter beam thing he did to Android 18 when he synced with Kami. Budokia called it Hellzone Grenade. What would was his super power when he was synced with Nails? I don't remember anything special that Piccolo did to Frieza...

Best answers
I defiently hope they have sync with nails and then with kami, didnt that make him like "super namek" or somthing :p the kami fuse.

- Malrak

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Ok good. I was going to say, if they didn't put in Sync with Nails and Sync with Kami then i was going to be pissed. What are the super moves that Piccolo gets when he trans? I know that he gets that scatter beam thing he did to Android 18 when he synced with Kami. Budokia called it Hellzone Grenade. What would was his super power when he was synced with Nails? I don't remember anything special that Piccolo did to Frieza...
Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure hes gettnig the technique he used on 1st form cell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure hes gettnig the technique he used on 1st form cell.
The Geikireitsukodan, or Light Grenade, if I'm correct.

Freaking awesome attack. Piccolo was totally screaming his lungs out when he used it against Cell. I loved that scene. @_@;

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh Light Grenade owns both in the game and in the series. I really do hope they put in Hellzone Grenade in for his super move. It would be that ki blob attack but super charged and they'd stay around the character until you hit the button then they'd all crash in and explode. Only really way to dodge it would be to trans before it collided..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom