Piccolo Suggestions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Herms said:
what did u use to cut it cause I can't find the right program to do this.
VirtualDub.

As for Masenko, it may be slightly stronger than genbeam (i'm not overexaggerating) but it has it's disadvantages:

Damage - Masenko Wins
Ball Projectile Option - Genbeam Wins
Charge Speed - Genbeam Wins
Ki Cost - Genbeam Wins

Now if you combine these last two factors you can charge a maximum Genbeam in the same time as a minimum Masenko, and the Genbeam will be stronger assuming both players have the same PL. Also you could fire it as a ball and still win the PS plus charge up a second attack while the enemy is struggling the first. For this reason I always use the genbeam over the Masenko.

Herms said:
It's fuse with nail
Yes it is, I don't know where Atari got Sync from.
Herms said:
Im unfamiliar with the name Makoho, Budokai is unacurate for alot of this so to everyone DON'T TAKE STUFF FROM BUDOKAI!! and sensu beans are 9 not 0...
It's not in Budokai, it's from the end of Dragonball (the name translates to Demon Fire Blast), as is it's similar counterpart Maraiho (Demon Thunder Blast, thank you Shinra for sending me the translations :)).

And I suggested moving Senzu beans from 9 to 0 so as to have enough attack slots for all his attacks. Alternatley Light Grenade could be attack 0 I guess.
DarkOwnz said:
wouldnt it sound better if it was:
special beam cannon...FIRE!!!
I guess, either way they both work better than the current sound.

Best answers
That might sound weird, like Vegeta in EVM. "Gallit Gun..." "FIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Imagine a person holding the charge for a minute. "Special Beam Cannon..."

10 Minutes Later "FIRE!"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well with the sync with Nails or fuse with nails or they run off into a bush and have made sex with nails, they don't haver to show the other character. All they would have to do it show the animation of his power increasing (like with the super sayin) and have his costum change a bit to show that he's changed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the new FX system it would be possible to have a model of Nail appear, Piccolo crouch down over it and have them Namekian Fuse.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would rather see the scattershot be a faster attack to , with maybe a precharge sorta thing , with the longer you charge it , the faster it gets & or the more you get , and have the current one for secondary fire maybe

good ideas thou , some of them seem to be good

Best answers
Piccolo's trans right now is, remove cape in 1.3. Well, that is dumb. I will explain about the remove cape later. How about this,

Piccolo (with cape) - Normal
PL - 800,000
HP 200
1) Melee
2) Ki blast
3) Generic Beam
4) Special Beam cannon
5) Regeneration
6) Remove Cape

Piccolo - Sync with nail (with cape)
PL - 1,500,000
HP 250
1) Melee
2) Ki blast
3) Generic Beam
4) Special Beam Cannon
5) Regeneration
6) Remove Cape
7) Scatter shot

Piccolo - Fuse with Nails ( With cape )
HP 300
PL - 2,500,000
1) Melee
2) Ki blast
3) Generic Beam
4) Special Beam Cannon
5) Regeneration
6) Remove cape
7) Scatter shot
8) Light grenade

Remove cape: Whenever you start a game, your piccolo will always have his cape. If you remove his cape, you will get a certain bonus. If you have the cape on, you will also get a certain bonus. If you die with your cape on, you will spawn with your cape. If you die without your cape on, you will spawn without your cape.

-Cape Bonus-
with cape) +50HP -50 Speed
without cape) -50HP +50speed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firstly, Sync with Nail and Fuse with Nail are the same thing, Sync was name Atari gave to Namekian Fusion, who then bizzarely included 'Fuse with Kami'. It should be Fuse with Nail and Fuse with Kami, Sync doesn't enter into it.

I don't like the cape idea as a move much, it would use up a valuble weapon slot and if i'm going to stay true to my first post (which I am), they're all needed. It would work better as:

Normal --> No Cape --> Fuse with Nail --> Fuse with Kami

You could also work Meditation in there, but I don't think it's necessary.

Best answers
how bout when u hav the cape on u get pl(because piccolo uses the cape for training) and when u tak ur cape off you get mor speed.

Best answers
Well technically he will be gaining more PL with his cape on, (since its non-trans form.)

I do hope his speed is raised to at least 260 though. Then the SPEED and HEALTH difference between Goku and Piccolo would be 20.

(2nd forms currently)
Piccolo : Health 140 Speed 250
Goku : Health 120 Speed 280
Cell : Health: 140 speed 290

OR! Lower his required transformation powerlevel from 1,650,000 to something like 1,300,000. (come on you don't need nearly as much trans powerlevel as Goku just to throw a cape off >_>)

That way, Cell won't be better than Piccolo in everyway possible like he is now :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
With the new FX system it would be possible to have a model of Nail appear, Piccolo crouch down over it and have them Namekian Fuse.
Wow, maybe its the drugs talking but that would be soooo awesome to see. Mmmmm eye candy *pops out my eye and eats it*

Best answers

piccolo should have this attack
Choubakuretsumaha He used it against cell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you read back through the thread it's implemented, it's the same pic DracoHeart posted.

Japanese Name = Choubakuretsumaha
English Name = Light Grenade

Slot 9.

You can use this site to translate if you're having trouble with English:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

But your English seems good to me :)

jaf

Best answers
1. Melee
2. Ki Blasts
3. Generic Beam/Ball
4. Special Beam Cannon
5. Eye Lasers
6. Scattershot
7. Masenko Beam/Masenko Ball (named 'Destructive Wave' in Budokai 3)
8. Makoho/Maraiho
9. Light Grenade
0. Senzu Beans
If im not totally mistaken, its the über-cool lighting/fire attack shown in the one piccolo attack suggestion thread and should totally be added. :yes:

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Wow, maybe its the drugs talking but that would be soooo awesome to see. Mmmmm eye candy *pops out my eye and eats it*
Isn't it kinda dumb to have nail pop out of no where? How Piccolo fused with nail was because Piccolo sensed a dying namek. Not just pop out and fuse with him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well how can we do this? How can we show that Piccolo is/did fuse with Nails or Kame?

*added* Also I really really think Piccolo should have Demon Fire and Demon Thunder. They both pwn!

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Well how can we do this? How can we show that Piccolo is/did fuse with Nails or Kame?

*added* Also I really really think Piccolo should have Demon Fire and Demon Thunder. They both pwn!
They both looks the same. So it doesn't matters which one is in as long as one is in. Nevertheless, have them both. One as Primary beam, the other secondary beam. Just like what raventrunks said earlier one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DracoHeart said:
They both looks the same. So it doesn't matters which one is in as long as one is in. Nevertheless, have them both. One as Primary beam, the other secondary beam. Just like what raventrunks said earlier one.
Complete agreement on this one. Sounds like we have a winner.

Best answers
Im gonna go out on a limb here but what if piccolo has two kinds of transformations?
One with the z and x and another where you tranz with cape on (because everyone knows piccolo fuses with nail and kami with his cape on)

It could work like this: You can automaticly start out with being able to throw off the cape and basicly get a turbo boost x2 or what ever (making piccolo unique) but then when you get say 1,650,000 you can press x or an unbound button like n and you will do a perminant tranformation like buu and cell.
Doing it pressing x to trans makes more sence to me cause you can press z to get away for dishonorable transkillers. :cry:

and about the Budokai thing im sorry for yelling its just that when ever some one wants to take somthing from that game it makes me mad because its unacurate with a hole lot of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom