Piccolo Suggestions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. "Special Beam...Cannon!": I think Piccolo's SBC sound should be remixed a bit. Instead of charging and then saying "Special Beam Cannon!" as he fires it, I think it would be better if he phrased it as "Special Beam..." when charging, and then "Cannon!" as he fires. I did it myself (not well) and it looks and sounds much better like this.

2. Basic Melee Flying Dropkick: I think the animation for this should be speeded up. The reason is that the enemy recoils when the animation starts, not when they're hit. The 'kick' part of the animation happens about 1/3rd of a second in, so by the time he's kicked, the enemy's flying back. Make the animation faster so the delay is less noticable.

3. Infinite Scattershot: I don't see why there should be a limit to the amount of balls fired (8). It should go on forever and ever like in the show.

4. Eye Lasers: The ki/damage ratio for this attack is appalling. It eats all your ki in about 2 seconds, and to this day i've never got a single kill with it. My reccomendation is to make it half the ki cost (rather than double damage, for balance).

5. Eye Laser Animations: Why are his arms crossed? He looks so defiant and powerful for such a pathetically weak attack. True he folded his arms when he shot Gohan in the Saiyan Saga, but that's because the eye laser took one shot to floor him, as Piccolo was much more powerful at the time. I don't think he should have the arms folded, or if he does, only when stationary. Arms folded while running looks stiff and retarded.

6. Masenko: Is this attack weaker than a genbeam? Because aside from the extortionate half-bar of ki it uses, it does almost no extra damage. In the series this attack was fast-charged but weak. It should use 1/2 of the ki it uses now, and should charge at the same speed as a genbeam (So the sound is literally "Masenko-ha!") and should be a little bit more powerful than it is now.

7. Scattershot Control: I think it would be much more useful and tactical if you could freeze the balls mid-air like in the show. This way you could fire some balls, freeze them, fire some more, freeze, etc before attacking with them. The way it is implemented is this: Primary fire is held down to fire the balls, and a single right-click freezes them, while a double-right-click causes them to home.

8. New Attacks: This is pretty much reinterating my other threads but:

1. Melee
2. Ki Blasts
3. Generic Beam/Ball
4. Special Beam Cannon
5. Eye Lasers
6. Scattershot
7. Masenko Beam/Masenko Ball (named 'Destructive Wave' in Budokai 3)
8. Makoho/Maraiho
9. Light Grenade
0. Senzu Beans

Rawr!

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I pretty much agree with everything.

Best answers
yes i agree as well but the scatter shot shouldnt home, rahter it shoudl freeze like you said then whenile somoens in your cross hair right click again and ht ethey go to that location, but the person can move to dodge, and possibly they should explode when tehy get in the vesinity of the area where you told it to explode so the perosn ddodoing still takes damage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prince Trunks]the scatter shot shouldnt home, rahter it shoudl freeze like you said then whenile somoens in your cross hair right click again and ht ethey go to that location,
Oops, that's what I meant by home, they go where you double-right-click but they don't track the opponent.

I think it would be cool to fire, freeze, fire, freeze until you have like a hundred blasts at your disposal :D Kinda like the Piccolo/Android #17 battle in the series.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
1. "Special Beam...Cannon!": I think Piccolo's SBC sound should be remixed a bit. Instead of charging and then saying "Special Beam Cannon!" as he fires it, I think it would be better if he phrased it as "Special Beam..." when charging, and then "Cannon!" as he fires. I did it myself (not well) and it looks and sounds much better like this.

2. Basic Melee Flying Dropkick: I think the animation for this should be speeded up. The reason is that the enemy recoils when the animation starts, not when they're hit. The 'kick' part of the animation happens about 1/3rd of a second in, so by the time he's kicked, the enemy's flying back. Make the animation faster so the delay is less noticable.

3. Infinite Scattershot: I don't see why there should be a limit to the amount of balls fired (8). It should go on forever and ever like in the show.

4. Eye Lasers: The ki/damage ratio for this attack is appalling. It eats all your ki in about 2 seconds, and to this day i've never got a single kill with it. My reccomendation is to make it half the ki cost (rather than double damage, for balance).

5. Eye Laser Animations: Why are his arms crossed? He looks so defiant and powerful for such a pathetically weak attack. True he folded his arms when he shot Gohan in the Saiyan Saga, but that's because the eye laser took one shot to floor him, as Piccolo was much more powerful at the time. I don't think he should have the arms folded, or if he does, only when stationary. Arms folded while running looks stiff and retarded.

6. Masenko: Is this attack weaker than a genbeam? Because aside from the extortionate half-bar of ki it uses, it does almost no extra damage. In the series this attack was fast-charged but weak. It should use 1/2 of the ki it uses now, and should charge at the same speed as a genbeam (So the sound is literally "Masenko-ha!") and should be a little bit more powerful than it is now.

7. Scattershot Control: I think it would be much more useful and tactical if you could freeze the balls mid-air like in the show. This way you could fire some balls, freeze them, fire some more, freeze, etc before attacking with them. The way it is implemented is this: Primary fire is held down to fire the balls, and a single right-click freezes them, while a double-right-click causes them to home.

1. Melee
2. Ki Blasts
3. Generic Beam/Ball
4. Special Beam Cannon
5. Eye Lasers
6. Scattershot
8. Makoho/Maraiho
9. Light Grenade
0. Senzu Beans

Rawr!
1. I agree, it would be more like the show.
2. Agreed also.
3. Infinite would cause a lot of lag, maybe double the number but not infinite.
4. Agreed, allthough it should not be an instakill weapon, may 0.75 less ki cost would be better.
5. Agreed, it does look a little cheesy.
6. I think special beam cannon is allready powerfull enough to compensate for that, so nay.
7. Agreed aswell, but not homing.

Best answers
I agree with just about all the tweaks mentioned. (cept insta kill o_O)
Couple of things i wanna add.

1. Fix scattershots to not explode randomly
2. Make scattershot a slot 2 weapon alternative like Renzoku is for Vegeta. If it's all the way at 9 i would barely use it for the risk of being killed.
3. Slow the scatter shots travel speed down. More time for secondary fire to be used, and less spamming like its Renzoku.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
And to add, the animation for advanced melee hard-down punch needs speeding up as the enemy is bouncing off terrain before it gets to the point where it hits them.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shuyin said:
I agree with just about all the tweaks mentioned. (cept insta kill o_O)
Couple of things i wanna add.

1. Fix scattershots to not explode randomly
2. Make scattershot a slot 2 weapon alternative like Renzoku is for Vegeta. If it's all the way at 9 i would barely use it for the risk of being killed.
3. Slow the scatter shots travel speed down. More time for secondary fire to be used, and less spamming like its Renzoku.
i agree =0 and with everything Ravendust said.

Best answers
i liek the doubel teh sactter shot amount and maybe you dont freeze them? they could go to like a certin amount away from you and then freeze, adn then you click where you want them to go, but they fire out at a rappid rate and move just as fast when you click where oyu want tehm to go

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As expected of Raven, good suggestions all round D:

Best answers
This attack would be cool for piccolo! I don't remember what is it called though, anyone remember?

SBC should also be attached to piccolo's hand.

Regeneration for Piccolo :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mattman said:
Did you draw that? (WOW! That was random...sry...)
Haha, I wish :D

Dracoheart said:
This attack would be cool for piccolo! I don't remember what is it called though, anyone remember?
Light Grenade, slot nine :)

Dracoheart said:
SBC should also be attached to piccolo's hand.
Indeed it should, I believe they're doing this for 1.3 so you won't be able to fire, move, fire move etc.

Rocky said:
As expected of Raven, good suggestions all round D:
:O /me huggles j00 :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did anyone know that to keep things politically correct, Piccolo is a black guy. You totally see it when piccolo and goku learn how to drive.

*on Topic* They need to change the "no cape" to Sync with Nails and Sync with kami. Thoses were his major trans.

Best answers
Yes, Piccolo with cape, removes cape is nothing. It isn't even a trans. His real trans is when he sync with nail and fuse with kami.

Best answers
That's true. But unless the team are gonna put in Nail or Kami models appearing on screen and fusing, the cape is visually a better choice. Although there wasn't alot of different, taking off his weighted cape did increase his SPEED alot.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
The first time he does SBC he says the hole thing at the end. When he blew up goku's spaceship because gohan turned Oorazu he did it your way so I guess it really doesnt matter.
what did u use to cut it cause I can't find the right program to do this.

Ravendust said:
Agreed but it will get better in time.

Ravendust said:
Agreed and the same with vegeta's rekenzu.

Ravendust said:
I think the attack is useless its only used early in the series for a stun attack (stuned slug's minion in movie 4)

Ravendust said:
You hit the bulls eye on this one. :)

Ravendust said:
......... What the hell are you talking about gen beam is a weak class beam mesanko is a medium class beam, only medium class in the game infact so it should not be like a gen beam.

Aswell you can go mesenko-ha just dont charge it max you can also do this with the kamehameha.

It is a medium class beam in the show so it should not be more powerfull.
on a side note for this mesenko should be a right click ball as well as it can be fired as a ball. Also the burning attack should be a medium class ball too.
(its one of gohan's attacks so i had to rip into you for this. :fight: )

Ravendust said:
this whould be cool but make piccolo's insanely strong, but it is his ultimate tecnique and should be only be able to be used after transforming so I like it :laff: .

Ravendust said:

1. Melee
2. Ki Blasts
3. Generic Beam/Ball
4. Special Beam Cannon
5. Eye Lasers
6. Scattershot
8. Makoho/Maraiho
9. Light Grenade
0. Senzu Beans
Im unfamiliar with the name Makoho, Budokai is unacurate for alot of this so to everyone DON'T TAKE STUFF FROM BUDOKAI!! and sensu beans are 9 not 0...

Otherwise job well done.

DracoHeart said:
Yes, Piccolo with cape, removes cape is nothing. It isn't even a trans. His real trans is when he sync with nail and fuse with kami.
It's fuse with nail as I said befour DON'T TAKE STUFF FROM BUDOKAI!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldnt it sound better if it was:
special beam cannon...FIRE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom