Piccolo is crashing servers!!

Best answers
Every time more than one piccolo comes into the esf server, the game will last like 5 to 7mins tops and it crashes. Then i have to retry all the **** time. Im sick and tired of that! Just fix the problem plz for 1.1!! Thank you!;D

Best answers
not 100% saure on this but it also seams to happen when scatter shot is being fired.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scatter shot + ki blob = crash

it just seems like scatter shot is a buggy attack not to mention kind of useless :p

Best answers
Yea, I still don't fully inderstand scatter shot... I really only use Gohan, or Goku...

Best answers
Can we make this a sticky so everyone knows y servers r crashing?

Best answers
hm...weird....i use scatter shot all the time and use ki blob and it dont crash! but at most it takes like 10-20 mins after it for me!

scatter is pretty darn good for me tho!

killed like 10 people in a row with it! :)

Best answers
Yes scatter shot does crash servers and also gohan's shield attack does. Scatter shot will crash servers if u stand in 1 corner and fire them across the map. Shield attack crashes servers if u stand in one spot and make shields over and over again in the same spot for too long. I've seen people do both for the simple intention for taking down a server

V'

Best answers
Scatter shot is not useless.The one way I find it enjoyable is by meleeing someone to the ground and fire every single one of the shots straight on the guy.

Best answers
also if you want to be an a-hole, wen someone is charging a beam, shoot at them, then focus them on him so wen around he lets it go he either dies or his ki is dropping!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what else crashes servers? People. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Frieza, Cell, Krillin, and Buu tend to crash servers quite a bit. Ki blobs will do it... so will the dreaded kamehamehas. Final flashes too.... you know what? It's just unstable.

I've killed servers by detonating kamehamehas around too many team mates, by blowing up a server with a beam struggle, by smacking two spirit bombs together and letting them hit the wall. I haven't seen Gohan's shield ever crash a server per-se, and I've been in a server with more than one Piccolo without a problem (aside from the usual crashtasticness). Scatter shot seems buggy, but it is far from useless. Well... maybe not that far, but it is really fun to watching all those balls hit somebody after they are immobilized from a beam or something. Piccolo doesn't have too much to do aside from Beam Cannoning and using his uber eye lasers anyhow... someone using scattershot over and over is missing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom