Piccolo Help!

Best answers
Hiya, I currenly play piccolo and i was wondering if anyone could give me tips on using him. Like how and when sould i use sertion attacks etc. If anyone can help me out PM me on AIM "bi0piccolo" or email me at "[email protected]". Thanks.

P.S. If anyone that is good with piccolo make a demo and send me it so i could get a good idea on playing him it would be appreciated. Thanks Again.

Sb|.Bi0Piccolo

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mmmm knock em down (when they have 0 ki so they dont get up) use the special beam cannon or if they recover easy just nail em with a few ki balls/generic beams...masenko is too weak to use...if in a ps as piccolo, shoot ur special beam cannon to ps with the other beam then shoot a few more at the other guy...very cheap, very usefull

Best answers
SBC is good for when you knock someone a fair distance with melee. Quickly switch to SBC and charge it to its minimum, then fire. It takes practice, but it's a good way to soften someone up. It's not good long range, though, since it's quite slow and easy to spot.

If you see someone blocking a distance away, use eye laser. You'll be able to get a good half second of damage in while he unblocks. Chances are he'll try to melee you once he realises he can't block the attack, so be prepared.

Try to stay out of prolonged melee fights. Piccolo doesn't have the speed or ki pool to escape easily, so if you get into a fight, make sure it's one you're going to win.

Scatter shot (press 2 twice) is a good heckling move. Fire loads of shots at someone hovering across the map - they'll miss him, and he'll think he's safe. When he stops, right click on him and let him have it. Only use this sparsely, though.

Don't bother using masenko. It's awful.

Best answers
Thanks, These are some great tactics. Im going to try these out today so wish me luck. :) If anyone is able to make a demo it would be a little more helpful but ill still try what you guys have said. I thank you again seeing how no one else is posting here. :\

Sb|.Super_16

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom