Piccolo, a new attack.

Best answers
Um, I think the name was Light grenade, but I'm not sure, but he did that attack agains cell when protecting C#17. anybody else remembers that? It would mean a new 'ball' attack(like big bang, sbc).

Best answers

you mean this? It's called chobouka..something..something.. whatever, it rox!

Best answers
The full name is Chobakuretsumaha Blast

i know lots about blasts :rolleyes:

Best answers
This attack has been talked about before... Truth be known, it's not a ball attack. It was attached..

Best answers
Yeah that's the attack I mean't. I checked Budokai and it stood Light Grenade there ^_^.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The small ball form is called Light Grenade, while the big beam is called the Chobakuretsumaha Blast.

Either way, a move I would have already expected implemented XD

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
there was an attack called Motosenku like Masenko - he used that AGAINST #17
actually its exactly like Masenku I think but its like
an Ultimate Masenko ( like HoMeKaMeHaMeHa - lost movie end - ultimate khh...)

Best answers
Miki800 said:
there was an attack called Motosenku like Masenko - he used that AGAINST #17
actually its exactly like Masenku I think but its like
an Ultimate Masenko ( like HoMeKaMeHaMeHa - lost movie end - ultimate khh...)
He used Chobakuretsumaha Blast at Cell, read the manga(things change in the anime). It's that attack I want implented.

Best answers
budoki lisleads people in alot of way...im not saying that its not called light gernade because it may just be called that....but it lets cell do spirit bomb and that just cant happen....EVER...because cell is evil...and noone evil can perform thye spirit bomb technique..so dont beleive everything budokai shows..as for me i dont know the actual name...all i know is that i like the idea....but at the same time piccolo already has an attack thats like a ball....specail beam cannon is like a ball attack...so i dont know if they would give him another... :\

Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
budoki lisleads people in alot of way...im not saying that its not called light gernade because it may just be called that....but it lets cell do spirit bomb and that just cant happen....EVER...because cell is evil...and noone evil can perform thye spirit bomb technique..so dont beleive everything budokai shows..as for me i dont know the actual name...all i know is that i like the idea....but at the same time piccolo already has an attack thats like a ball....specail beam cannon is like a ball attack...so i dont know if they would give him another... :\
Um... he collects all the evil in the world. Ever heard of GT? :p

Best answers
dude u have to be pure of heart to use the spirit bomb...nomatter what it stated it on a DBZ movie...with super android 13....goku was non ssj and he was gonna do the spirit bomb..but then he got angry and turned ssj...seeing as ssj is a non pure of heart form because u must be angry and let rage take over u to achive it...goku absorbed the energy from it and used it to kill super android 13...it stated it in the movie...

Sound Artist
Best answers
Budokai is wrong, especially the english version.

Best answers
Blergh... whatever, it isn't even on topic! Now I had one from the esf team just saying that Budokai was wrong :smile:

Best answers
actualy it should be in his final form as he only used it after he merged with Kami or as some people call it after he beacame a Super Namek

Best answers
Magmus said:
actualy it should be in his final form as he only used it after he merged with Kami or as some people call it after he beacame a Super Namek
Right, like trunks fb, he gets it after trans. Good idea, now I want a coder to come here and tell us Yes or No. Or is it already planned to be implanted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom