Piccollo

Best answers
Yeah the speed thing is really annoying, he is actually the slowest transed, despite his 1.5 trans setback and other things....

Best answers
Good grief seriously dont any of u know how cheap SBC is? Well Checkplease sorta did but all u need to do is do a PS (or is it the beam one BS) with someone then while they are BS/PSing sidestep and hit them with another one on the side. And Destructo Disk cheap? Its only cheap if a fool hits u with it when your doing some thing or in the back if u see it teleport!

Best answers
Well if its attached Piccolo wont exactly be Mr. Cheap anyone (sorry didnt see the attached in 1.2 thing)

Best answers
Picollo IMO is the best all round chr. He's not too fast, but then he's not too weak either, and he can also take a bit of a beating before dying.

Nearly all his attacks have their uses....SBC for quick beaming, Scattershot for irritating melee exclusive guys, and Laser Eyes for guys who like to block spam :)

He may not be the fastest but in the show, specially post SSJ2, he doesnt seem to feature as much, as far as I see it he is just the best all round guy in ESF....

IE: If you're getting the crap beaten outta you by a Super Saiyan...you're not playing right :)

Best answers
They need to up the damage or take out the delay time on eye lasers, candy attack does extremely good damage, as is the freeze beam..
Regarding SBC, its not as cheap as some moves such as Kamehameha, which is a fricken nuke.. ;(

Best answers
Yeah I don't think SBC is cheap. If someone is dumb enough to get into a PS with it, then you'll win sure, but it's because they were stupid and let you do that. Most people are smarter than that. SBC does less damage than Kame and also of course has a smaller blast radius. Don't get me wrong, I love the SBC, but I'd rather have it using Cell, who's faster and has much more variety. I don't see how Piccollo can be the best all around character, because he's not balanced at all. Not only is he not the fastest, he is THE SLOWEST, plus he can't have more power than anyone else, all characters have the same power, power is based on PL. SO unless we're talking about Buu's early PL advantage, everyone has equal power. Piccollo just doesn't have the right moves and speed to gain more power fast enough. And that comment about being beaten by SSJs...are you suggesting that all people who trans are n00bs? SSJs have an advantage over a transed Piccollo without a doubt. They're faster and have more and better attacks, which all do more damage, and Piccollo's attacks do less damage to them because of the PL difference. So yes, I have trouble fighting SSJs when transed, unless they're n00bs of course.

Best answers
i dont see why people are complaining about piccolos speed sure hes the slowest but to be seriouse how manytime have u been killed by a piccolo compared to a cell or buu player... i bet piccolo would win... on paper he is unbalanced but fact is he is 1 of the best... and i wouldnt call him slow ive outrun a full powered up buu in his normal form before it jsut takes practice

only thing wrong with piccolo is that he is underpowered but hopefully this will all change

Best answers
power is based on PL
Its not...its based on PL Management (woops ki management sorry) :\

The way you are going on about it it seems that the okes with the higher PL are always owning ya...when if ya manage ure ki well u have just as good a chance of beating the crap outta em :devgrin:

*ok I see ya point, higher ki means more chance of eating a fully charged porting kamehameha in da face :p*

Best answers
? Ki and PL are two different things. And besides, KI management helps in melee, but not in bearming. A transed Vegeta is going to kill you wih a Big Bang regardless of how high your KI is. Don't get me wrong, I own transed people all the time, I'm usually the top scorer on servers, I'm just saying that Piccollo has less power because of his PL disadvantage, and his lack of speed is unbalanced. As to Magmus' comment, your speed does not come from skill....in any sense of the word....Every characters speed is listed on the character seleciton page, piccollo's is the slowest for transed, no amount of skill can make you move faster on turbo or swoop faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom