Piano

Best answers
Well, i didn`t realy know where to put it.. it`s not for esf, nor for another game, but it`s an mp3. So i`ve put it here.
This is something that i made last week when i was full of sadness and i felt realy lonely, so i think, it`s kinda like i expressed my feelings doing that. The piano.. i was playing it, then got it into fl and added some instrumentals.

Piano Track

I suggest setting it to loop. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a really great piece, if i had the heart to do so, i would write some guitar and strings to acompany it, but its your emotion in this, not mine, so no matter what i put it will never be right. its very relaxing, i enjoyed listening to it :)

Best answers
Thank You Very Much! If you would like, i`m not against that you edit it. If just i could find the source, i could send it to you. If i will find it, i`ll send it to you.
Would be realy interesting if it would come out to be a full song or something. I would be happy. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds very nice, but their are some parts where the piano isn't going with the drums. But it does sound very clean and relaxing. Good job! what did you use to make this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom