Photoshoped my friend!

Best answers
So, since I started playing ESF I totally got into Dragon Ball Z again right.

So today at the mall, i was feeling very unoriginal with my friends and would answer questions with dragon ball responses and stuff to anger them. So my friend who doesn't like dragon ball that much was annoyed, so tonight I decided to photoshop her into a saiyan form!

So, basically its all hand drawn from photoshop, took a photo of her from that day and drew the hair, then the rest and used blur to make the "cool" effect.

Take a look and tell me what you think

EDIT

Played around with the filters, got something i like.

Nice Glow to the energy.

Best answers
OMG! It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!

Ok, the picture looks ok, but you still need lot's of practice. Play around with brushes, effects and you might catch an idea.

Best answers
I hope my body can take it.

Anyway, Photoshop is capable of much, much more. This looks like something done in Paint.

Best answers
Try adding a bit transparency on the Aura. Its too solid...

Best answers
I have no f%^king idea how to do that haha

I really am a photoshop newb, i've done a few tutorials and a sig for myself but I really suck. Its my friend who knows how to use it. Maybe with CS3 it would be more user friendly.

Bad news as well...I forgot to use Layers...yeah...i'm that bad.

Next one I do il use layers so i can do nifty effects to them. It surprised me there wasnt any "super saiyan" tutorials on www.good-tutorials.com

EDIT

I love all of you who said "It's over 9000!"

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure she looked cute without the photoshopping... ._.

Best answers
Of course shes cute, but for her sake I wont post her original photo for all you guys to slobber over hahaha

Why do I love you all? because I love that part in DBZ so freaking much, also cuz the ytmnds of it are funny as hell and! its part of my pop culture. Now when its appropriate me and my friends recite that part. Or if we are bored il go like "Vegeta what is his power level?" then he will scream "ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!"

Even my name when i play ESF is "Over 9000!!"

Best answers
Of course shes cute, but for her sake I wont post her original photo for all you guys to slobber over
roflmao. sorry I dont think so. j/k

It doesnt look real enough. Add more shadows and highlights and everything.

Best answers
I dont think you understand that I painted this, with mah mouse

Its not supposed to be UBER realistic with shadows and ****. besides? shadows to what? the hair? Its already a real photo with shadows. I could add more grades of color to her hair, however theres only 3 in the saiyan hair in the show (i checked a reference picture). I could however add highlights to her clothes since most shadows would be destroyed by the energy light. But that would be insanely long and useless.

So, maybe i will make one for jay leno lol...this time il use layers.

Best answers
I cant ever harldy see the picture ever posted on these forums>.> dont know why.

woulnt pop up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom