Perfect Transformation

Best answers
If you are transformed to stage 1 (mostly SSj1), the transformation-time-bar shows the pl needed to perfectly transform. The problem about this is, that it is full at 5 000 000 (example SSj), but if you descend to normal, you only have 2 500 000 left and cannot transform perfectly yet. So I suggest that this bar should indicate the REAL pl (without transformation multiplicator)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, the PL for the Perfect Transformation IS the real PL. you proved it in your own post.

Best answers
??? What are you talking about?
You are SSj. So your pl is twice your real pl. The transformation bar is full, when you are at 5 000 000, but your real pl is just 2 500 000. You are far away from perfect transformation at this time.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your "real" PL is whatever you actually have. Regardless of ssj transformation or not.

And I didn't know the CF bar meant anything after you already transformed.

Best answers
Well, now you know. Just monitor it and you will see what I mean.
Of course your "real pl" is your current pl, but I didn't know how to explain any better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, your "real" PL is the PL you have when untransformed, This is the PL that you need to go by. So if you have 5,000,000 while transformed, you're not a perfect PL, divide it by 2, thats what you are at. Now when you get to 5,000,000 without being transformed, then you're at Perfect transformation level.

Best answers
And the problem is that the CF bar, when say for instace you are at 6 million PL (transformed, 3 million 'real') is showing that you are at perfect transform level? (ie: the bar is full but should only be 3/5ths full)

Is this the problem?

Best answers
Yes. Thanks, catfish, it seems you are the first one to get the point.
(I apologize for beiang a very bad explainer)

Best answers
I understood it. I've had problems with this myself, and I agree that the CF bar should reflect your base powerlevel.

You can thank me now for giving you people a better, more coherent word.

Best answers
You kept referring to the power level before transformation as the "real" power level. I referred to it as the base power level. The transformations are the multiplier.

Best answers
This was your first post in this thread. Where did you refer to anything??? *spam*

Best answers

Wolf Devil said:
I understood it. I've had problems with this myself, and I agree that the CF bar should reflect your base powerlevel.

You can thank me now for giving you people a better, more coherent word.
Next time, read the whole thing.

Edit: Underlined incase you STILL didn't understand.

Best answers
ROFL funny watching u 2 but neways now that you misunderstanding ahs been settled, i have to say that i noticed this aswell but i fort it was ment to do it so u could know wat power level gives u perfect

o well guese my theory goes out the window if its a bug :laff:

Best answers
wooooh i did some kind of transformation with goku i got a pl of 7,000,000 i was unstopable i have no clue how i got that pl

Best answers
did that have anything to do witht hsi dead thread?

u most likely had 3.5 mill power and times it by 2 makes it 7mill

Best answers
Perfect Transformations are like a "close, but no cigar" attempt by the ESF team to bring something cool to the game. They made the perfect transform PLs way too high. In no server have I ever perfect transed, except with Frieza. With anyone else, it is only possible with a Shenlong and 5 minutes of uninterrupted wishing or a buddy who will let you kiblob him for 10 minutes. Now in no way am I throwing my lack of skill out there for you people to criticize, but my point is that with the pl_catchup option clicked in every server, these transformations are hardly ever seen.

Best answers
No, it's there attempt at making it similar to the show. You'll notice that Goku doesn't always bring down the lightning every time he goes SSJ after the Frieza saga.... And not every server has mp_plcatchup on.

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
No, it's there attempt at making it similar to the show. You'll notice that Goku doesn't always bring down the lightning every time he goes SSJ after the Frieza saga.... And not every server has mp_plcatchup on.
Oh really? Please name one.

Best answers
You've just proven you have no right to be talking about ESF servers, otherwise you'd know that you can't name servers, since it doesn't get the popularity of Counter-Strike and crap like that to get hundreds of dedicated servers.

Just join non-dedicated servers that have an indetical name with the person that's hosting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom