Perfect Transformation?

💻 Oldtimer
It's when you can transform and it takes no time and plays no tranformation fx. So your transformation is instantaneous.

💻 Oldtimer
Banned
Actually Evil_Trunks, In 1.1 yes, this is true. But in 1.2 and 1.2.1 There is an animation. so It just doesnt look like a hair change. (if its ssj) Now they actually go like "YEAH" and move their arms and you see a circle around them, ya know good stuff like that. But during the transformation time you can walk charge a beam fly... do whatever. It only takes about 1 second to trans.

💻 Oldtimer
Banned
which for me always seems to be enough time to be blasting by somebody elses special beam cannon or final flash...

💻 Oldtimer
Banned
Like i said. You can move while transing if you have perfect transformation. so... oviously you can get out of the way or teleport or beam jump.... It only takes 1 second .. to trans thats nothing.... Try going to a desolate part of the map If you get killed in your first second of respawning something is wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Fire Phoenix said:
Actually Evil_Trunks, In 1.1 yes, this is true. But in 1.2 and 1.2.1 There is an animation. so It just doesnt look like a hair change. (if its ssj) Now they actually go like "YEAH" and move their arms and you see a circle around them, ya know good stuff like that. But during the transformation time you can walk charge a beam fly... do whatever. It only takes about 1 second to trans.
Yes, I'm aware of that. But I figured that information wasn't relevent to the main point of my answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)