Perfect Transformation Note

Best answers
I have an idea, and i don't really know if this is already made for the 1.3 Final.. but here is the suggestion:

For example Goku's base powerlevel is 800.000, and for achieve the SSJ1 form he must have a ki equal to 2.000.000 and, always for example, 6.000.000 for SSJ 2 form.

Ok, now when Goku has a PL between 2.000.000 and 2.750.000 his time for transform is very long to complete (well, as it already is in 1.2.3... versus Frieza for undestand), and when is more then 2.750.000 and less then, don't know, 4.000.000 his transformation's time is like 4-5 seconds.
But when is beyond 4.000.000 he achieves the perfect transformation, and the execution's time is equal as the actual detrasformation

Indeed, inverse of the others animations, he can transform when he wants. When he dash', runs, fights and so on.

And I'm thinking another tip, what about an automatic Turbo-mode when someone finish to transform? Personally i think it will be pretty cool, especially to see

Here a video example: [video]http://beta.xfire.com/videos/583e22?#[/video]

Sorry if I can't explain very well, but I'm not english and I don't know it like I should..

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you ever play 1.2?

Each character that can revert to the base form has a perfect transformation value. And we dont really intend to throw that out.

Best answers
Yes, I actually play even without the ECX pack and Addons.
Only I never reached the perfect transformation on the 20mins servers :rolleyes:

Right now i tested it against a bot on local server, for what I saw, yes.. it's an istant transformation but, contrary to the de-transform, you cannot use it while dashing, fighting, ki charging etc.
I'm not here to say "you people has 2 do dis1!", but at least set you can transform while dashing (like Vegeta in the manga/anime :s)

However, for the automatic turbo-mode after you finish to transform (Like in my xfire's video)? Is it possible? For what I think is more exact, but if you want to insert it, nevermind :yes:

Last edited:
Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Can krillin revert?

@threadmaker

Unique name xD

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I actually play even without the ECX pack and Addons.
Only I never reached the perfect transformation on the 20mins servers :rolleyes:

Right now i tested it against a bot on local server, for what I saw, yes.. it's an istant transformation but, contrary to the de-transform, you cannot use it while dashing, fighting, ki charging etc.
I'm not here to say "you people has 2 do dis1!", but at least set you can transform while dashing (like Vegeta in the manga/anime :s)

However, for the automatic turbo-mode after you finish to transform (Like in my xfire's video)? Is it possible? For what I think is more exact, but if you want to insert it, nevermind :yes:
Well you can semi mimic that, by going out of swoop, falling, transforming and starting the swoop again.

As for the turbo. I myself dont really see the need to have it turned on after the transformation, as normally the first thing you do after you transform is recharge your KI which turns it off XD

But thats just me ^^

Can krillin revert?

@threadmaker

Unique name xD
No Krillin can not revert. In 1.2.3

Best answers
As for the turbo. I myself dont really see the need to have it turned on after the transformation, as normally the first thing you do after you transform is recharge your KI which turns it off XD

But thats just me ^^
That's the point! I mean.. If it is a trouble for someone, just press the ki charge button and the problem's solved!
Also, if you have to transform quickly (at least with perfect transform.) you're ready with the maximum power avaible! Useful if an high-pissed-OP enemy are swooping to you :laff:
Lastly, always for what I've seen in game, the turbo-mode is quite underestimated.. a few really use it (probably because you cannot take it during melee, I guess)... then don't know if i play against douches or whatever.. :rolleyes:

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the point! I mean.. If it is a trouble for someone, just press the ki charge button and the problem's solved!
Also, if you have to transform quickly (at least with perfect transform.) you're ready with the maximum power avaible! Useful if an high-pissed-OP enemy are swooping to you :laff:
Lastly, always for what I've seen in game, the turbo-mode is quite underestimated.. a few really use it (probably because you cannot take it during melee, I guess)... then don't know if i play against douches or whatever.. :rolleyes:
The best players never turn it off. Even when recharging they turn it back on before they are done. Turning on turbo increases your PL. That means you take reduced damage and deal more damage. The draw back is faster KI consumption that you have to balance out.

So yea the best players will stay in turbo mode as long as they can.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
@Grega

Hypothetically it's true. Some players do not use it at all though, depends on style. (Even the best of the best)

Reason I asked for Krillin reverting is because I read your "Each character that can revert" as "Each character can revert" so I asked myself "I'm pretty sure Krillin can't?" haha sorry!

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Psh, I only went into turbo mode when my health was below 20. Cuts your damage taken nearly in half. It was too easy to be outlasted in ki with the way that I played back then so it was death if I left it on all the time.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I also think we should have auto-turbo after transformaton. Looks so much more natural . :p

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy in the series every time they transformed with the exception of Vegeta when he lunged himself at Cell, the aura disapears moments after they finish the transformation, implying that it is part of the transformation, not what one would call turbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom