PC Help!

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
ahm... i have windows 7 how can i get rid of the annoying text in the right bottom and how do i add license or something like it so it doesnt expire!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The Windows 7 Beta Keys expire no matter what. Hence it's called "Beta" and is meant for Beta Testing the whole new enhanced operation system. The keys were never made to work for a life time. They expire at June 1, 2010. But if you wish to get rid of the watermark text at the bottom right:

First up, let's get rid of that watermark. All you need to do is download and run a utility called Remove Watermark. You can find the download links at My Digital Life. Once you download the file, just unzip it, and right click the executable program and select "run as administrator." Make sure you choose the 32 bit version if you're using the 32 bit edition of Windows 7 and the 64 bit version for, well, the 64 bit version.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
First of, you can't get rid of that, so either get used to it or install another OS. Second, every Windows 7 RC is going to expire next July or so when Windows 7 hits the shelves for people to buy.

Edit, I stand correct by Skyriders edit. You can get rid of the watermark, but it's still going to expire.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of, you can't get rid of that, so either get used to it or install another OS. Second, every Windows 7 RC is going to expire next July or so when Windows 7 hits the shelves for people to buy.

Edit, I stand correct by Skyriders edit. You can get rid of the watermark, but it's still going to expire.
as the watermark hark, people will eventually make anti-expire cracks.
Though I wouldn't recommend sticking on a beta OS too long.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wouldn't recommend cracking one either. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom