Paypal? Any good?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh just got up a Paypal account.

though i rushed abit, is it worth or not? its free so for now i didnt have done anything wrong, though can it be usefull?

anybody uses here paypal? how is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just make the transactions to your PayPal account large enough that you don't have to pay their transaction fees and you'll be fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What transaction fees? o__O

I've used Paypal for close to two years now and I know not of these transaction fees.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's just for putting money from your PayPal to your bank account, and it just needs to be over a certain amount.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O, paypal has fees for everything. For receiving money and withdrawing money. They are owned by ebay, so if you are an ebay seller, you will get raped with fees every step of the way. From initial listing, end auction sale price, receiving money from the buyer and even withdrawing the money (If you do it through an atm or at a bank teller).

I suppose if you are just spending money then no, you wouldn't see any fees.

I would say, if you are shopping on ebay, its essential, but if not, don't even bother, just use a credit card, less bs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Paypal when I buy stuff online. It's quick and easy. I haven't had any problems with it yet.

Just be careful of scam emails that try to make you log in to a fake site.

Remember, Paypal will always call you by your first and last name (if you input that in your settings).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im thinking more of that i could put money on it and if supposed back.

i want to pay probably the forcepit and a mmorpg with it.... thats my main point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom