Partical System 2.0

Good Idea?

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
they could do it all client side so that it wouldnt lag(unless you got a crapy comp but if you do just make a option where you can turn it on and off)

Best answers
i think its a great idea and i think the should make it when u shoot a beam close over water, there should be splashes that come out on the sides and they should make the particles stronger on the water like high waves when u power up and of course if u don't want any of this to slow down ur computer just turn it of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though this will kill my CPU its wicked and I vote yes. :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Sierra since you are a member of the team have you asked the team if this is a good idea and you created a poll or is this a poll from the whole team?In both ways if we will vote yes plenty of times will it be implented then?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm ss is a team member? Wow ss, I never knew you did it! Must of been that session you had with [insert team member here]

:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, im the new lead coder!!! harSens and Pcjoe dont have a chance anymore! :p

Nah, Im not part of the team... but I have taken it up with some people.

Best answers
How about instead of this, just add a high quality add on to esf that you can dload if you want that will make everything uber high quality omg my computer is fux0red from the power particle system. They did this with Acherons call 2 and it worked out just fine, the people who wanted the pretty things downloaded the pretty version.

Best answers
I dont think people relize how inexpensive a computer is these days, u can get a decent computer for like $400-$500.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Blackflame666
How about instead of this, just add a high quality add on to esf that you can dload if you want that will make everything uber high quality omg my computer is fux0red from the power particle system. They did this with Acherons call 2 and it worked out just fine, the people who wanted the pretty things downloaded the pretty version.
Why make to seperate downloads, when you can just lower the quality of the particle effects, or even turn them off, like you can already in this version.

Please people Im not naive, I want this game to run everyone, but if you dont read my idea completely, or just shun it out becasue I hate clans, you'll never really get a high quality DBZ mod for HL.

Best answers
they should add:

- clouds after explosions
- clouds while ki blobs
- clouds while turbo on ground
- clouds while buu is farting because he ate a way too much cookies

Best answers
Originally posted by Suicider
they should add:

- clouds after explosions
- clouds while ki blobs
- clouds while turbo on ground
- clouds while buu is farting because he ate a way too much cookies
1.mabye
2.no
3.yes
4.........ummm ok then.....

Best answers
is there ne way to change the density in the current particle system in beta1? (i upgraded and want to push it to the max:D )

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Why make to seperate downloads, when you can just lower the quality of the particle effects, or even turn them off, like you can already in this version.

Please people Im not naive, I want this game to run everyone, but if you dont read my idea completely, or just shun it out becasue I hate clans, you'll never really get a high quality DBZ mod for HL.
Well because why dload 50 mb of extra frills and graphic **** when you aren't going to use them?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Blackflame666
Well because why dload 50 mb of extra frills and graphic **** when you aren't going to use them?
Let me make it simple, if they split it 2 ways, the non GFX'ed people couldn't play with the GFX'ed people, because the Partical Effects are coded.

Plus it wouldn't be 50 MB's, more or less 2 MB's tops. Please I'm not a moron, give me mroe credit than you are already, I thought of this so it will work for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom