Paintball!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who here plays? I do. I have a Tippmann A5. If I find a link to the pic of my hopper I will. I also have an electronic trigger, and 20oz CO2 to anyone who cares.

Best answers
Only been twice. Both times was night time. Thought it was awesome. Id like to be able to go regularly but there sint one near me, and its also getting the number of people to go regualrly to be able to have a good game. Still excellent stuff. If you can do it on a regluar basis your lucky.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont like to feel pain so i dont play that game lol

Best answers
sweet man i wanted an A-5, the cyclone feed looks so awsome, but poor me ill have to stick with my autoc0cker,(for those not savvy in the ways of paintball its not a joke, thats a real gun, named that cause its grand daddy was the first automatically c0ckinging{semi auto} paintball gun) but u should get a flatline instead of an electro trigger, ur accuracy will increase but about 70%

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't play, but a lot of my friends do. I end up being a test subject(of my own will) of any new guns or protective gear that they get.

Best answers
one thing you should know about paintball! NEVER play with just underware!!!! TO painfull!!!!

Best answers
I used to play but quit because of a lack of players and land to play on.

Best answers
I played 3 times,I nonly got hit once on my shoulder that caused a not so bad mark on my shoulder.
Paintball is fun but people suck... :]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have never "professionally" played paintball. But my friends and I did go and buy like $20 Talon's and walked to our nearest wooded area and played some fun games of paintball.

Definitely good times.

Best answers
right now i got a tipman 98 with a 14" boomstick
16 ounce c02 tank

next week ima get a 32 degrees impulse with vision eye and a nitro tank :D

Best answers
I love paintball! I don't have a paintball gun myself (my sister likes to get into my things), but I always borrow my friends. I think it is an A5 too.

Best answers
a 45 eh? im pretty sure goggles wouldnt protect u from that! or do ya mean an a5?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me loves paintball !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laff: omg the pain uuuhhhh help me god please help me I love playing paintball outside with my friends but they always ambush me and shoot me and im like nooo please no more lol

Best answers
I have never really played paintball, i never really got a good chance at playing it i just shot the gun and that is all i have ever done, i whish i could of done some more. But maybe one day i can cuse that sounds really interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom