Paint

Best answers
A place to show artwork made in paint

heres one made entirely with the line tool, the circle tool and the fill in tool

Best answers
LoL. Pretty good considering you were pretty restricted by using those simple tools..

Artistic impression though.. Isnt shining through all too good.

Im not going to grade this because i think it is just a mess around project that you dont care much about, but well done anyways lol :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
considdering that it's paint can i say that you did a fine work, it even looks like a pretty boy LOL

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DO NOT USE THE LINE TOOL..lol It Infects Your Work With A Disease..A Disease..That Can Only Be Cured With The Pen Tool...

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
DO NOT USE THE LINE TOOL..lol It Infects Your Work With A Disease..A Disease..That Can Only Be Cured With The Pen Tool...
Indeed.
That pic looks horrid, like drawn by a 8 year old, but considering the tools you used I supose it aint all that bad, don't use those tools to draw youll only make your life more complicated!!! >_<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you made it in Paint, what more can I say.
Paint isn't exactly the emerging standard in graphic design, so there's isn't too much of a point in giving C&C on something you made in Paint so you can get better at using it...
Huzzah MSPaint!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, It Seems More And More Ppl Are Posting There Paint Work After My "FcX Is Friggin BORED!" Thread...lol...Ok, Here's Some Tips.
Continue To Outline The Pic, Just Keep Outlineing It With Pen..Uh..You Also Need A Basic Guideline..Kinda Like Bones..Here..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That line tool drawing is funny, but legitimate enough to be considered rather good...

...and to Im4.

Show off :p

Best answers
what can be said... this is one method of wasting time, and replying in this thread is another way
lol
-SaN

Best answers
If you ever goto flecko, donot I REAPEAT donot post that there, or seirious flamming will follow!!! Pretty good for the crappiest thing ever (program)...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AHAHAHAHHA
HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHh
Oo
nice work..lol
totaly out of proportions :eek:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I once posted this before, but here it is again,.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....., Make Another Pic, This Time With The Pen Tool, And Listen To Some Of Your Fav Music While Drawing...Also...Why'd You Revive The Thread :( lol

Best answers
hehe lol, i was really just pissing around with paint coz i dont know what other decent pic making things there are (not that i am saying ing anyway mspaint is decent its MICROSOFT goddamn it so its ****. Microsoft programs=crappy money making poo)

EDIT i have found the wonders of paintshop pro and made a nice big, crisp and clear, glowing death ball :D

soon you will see nice little piccies as i discover more in paintshop pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom