Over self confidence

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Over self confidence, how does it affect you?

When you are around someone like that how does it make you feel towards this person? What do you feel when you are around him? Do you admire him or want to get far away?

Discuss as you wish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Over self confidence?

You mean arrogance?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
No, more like someone who feels he knows best, his confidence is strong enough that it hardly can be shaken. Someone very sure of himself.

I didn't say arrogance, rudeness or anything similar.

Best answers
Well it depends. If they're considerate of others, it's a great quality of leadership and establishing direction.

If it's a person who only cares about themselves, then people recognize that quickly and it's the opposite. Nobody wants to follow a person who only talks about what they want.

I'd call someone with a positive overflow of confidence as having faith and courage. Someone with a negative overflow of confidence is overconfident and arrogant.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a tendency of getting this way with whatever job I'm working. I tend to pick things up quickly, I'm good with my hands, and I work in a very organized manner that helps me multitask.

I just started as a dishwasher, got lots of complements on how I was doing, got a raise quickly, and now I'm being trained to be a chef.

But... When people do compliment me and I act ****y, I definitely can see it has a negative effect on some. Others though, eat it up, and it seems to improve their day as well.

So I guess in times when one is working toward a common goal with others, and that person has some ability that backs up one's ****iness, it's more widely accepted. But if one is being ****y with nothing to back it up, it definitely comes off as self absorption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom